Johnny Football vs Mizzou Game Thread

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Hey - It may be a long short but this is the next step in us getting to the BCSCG THIS YEAR - If A&M can pull this out against Mizzou, I am still holding on for this year. USCe beats the Barn in the SECCG, Mich State beats OSU (Sorry B1G - it just has to be that way cause Duke ain't whipping FSU :) )

It is crazy but I am not done - not as crazy as last year and that happened!

Gig Em!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Can't believe I am rooting for this punk...but come on JFB. Mizzou would never beat Auburn. USC has a chance with their fast defense.

Crimson Draw

3rd Team
Nov 8, 2008
Keep me posted please! I'd sure like to get back in on the NC, no matter how unlikely it is. I'm starting to recover from the loss, but I have no desire to pick a wound by going on any website/tv channel where they're going to remind me of the cows. Tidefans is one of the few safe zones for the next day or two. :)

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
Can't believe I am rooting for this punk...but come on JFB. Mizzou would never beat Auburn. USC has a chance with their fast defense.
I hear you. However, I do think the Mizzou matches up well with the Barn, simply because neither of them could stop each other on offense. I just hope Johnny Football finds a way and the Gamecocks show up to play next weekend.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Not just that, but if 5th ranked Mizzou beats aTm, they'll end up ahead of Bama tomorrow night. Then no matter who wins the SECCG - Barn or Mizzou - they'll remain ahead of Bama. Absolutely must have aTm win tonight so that USCe goes to SECCG. Then we need USCe to beat the barn.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Well, no chance now. Johnny ran out of steam this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

lelandhorne

1st Team
Sep 21, 2013
If Ohio State or Florida State fall by some miracle then the winner of the SEC championship game will be in the National Championship.

Go Mizzou!

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
My priorities are:

1. Bama NC (no longer possible w/ Mizzou win)
2. No Auburn NC (I think FSU has the best shot at beating Auburn out of those who still have a shot - FSU, OSU)

So I'll be pulling for:

1. Mizzou
2. FSU
3. OSU
Well, until it is mathematically impossible, I will be pulling for Duke, Mich State, and we'll take the winner of the SECCG in the BCSCG :biggrin: Never say die! Heads would explode coast to coast if we gt a rematch with the barn ... starting with Gus'

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.