Link: Alabama Kicker Cade Foster Harassed On Twitter - teammates and fans rally in support

1Dawn

1st Team
Sep 18, 2009
Re: Alabama Kicker Cade Foster Is Getting Threatened And Harassed On Twitter

So glad a fan page has been started. I am not on Facebook, but would "like" if I could. You know, I think from the game what bothered me most was the fact that Cade Foster was sent threatening messages. It overshadowed the loss to me personally. The loss was bad, but to add the poorest display of bad sportsmanship is just pathetic. When I woke up this morning, it was the first thing I thought about. So many of the twitter feeds of the players were supporting him and telling the fans to lay off. We should all be as one with the coaches and players. We as fans are a part of the team. I hope all the players know how much the large majority of the fans know we love them and appreciate them and the coaches.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio

This is sick and sad no matter who is doing it but especially true if Bama 'fans' are doing this. New flash: Cade Foster DID NOT lose the game, Alabama lost the game. Win as a team and lose as a team.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Just hit Like myself.
I did too..It's a shame a handful if idiots makes the entire fanbase look bad..The game wasn't lost by Cade's foot..The Barn punched us in the mouth & got the last shot in as time ran out..I kinda know how Georgia Fans felt when time ran out when we beat them the last time we played..It takes the wind out of your sail..

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

And just 20 minutes later it's at 30,170...
Need to get it to at least 101,821. That way the stands will be full!

I would help but I don't twitter or do Facebook!

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Re: Facebook Page: Bama fans supporting Cade Foster

Not on FB, but wife is…… She has already liked this link.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
About to be 45,000 likes. I love to see fans of other teams liking the page as well.

On twitter there is also a hashtag of #bamafansforcade

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I'm very happy to see all the likes Cade Foster is getting on that page, it is entirely unfair to place all the blame on his shoulders and it is absolutely unforgivable to makes threats and that sort of thing towards him.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I don't facebook (or twitter for that matter) but if I did, I'd make it my first 'like'.

100%Crimson

All-SEC
Feb 4, 2004
People need to leave Foster alone. He did all he could and we all know he would never have wanted in any way to miss those field goals. It wasn't our night. We were beaten all around.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Heart warming and made possible by AJ's immediate response. He deserves the Heisman more now than ever.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.