Link: Alabama Kicker Cade Foster Harassed On Twitter - teammates and fans rally in support

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
This is disgusting & uncalled for this to happen to any of our Players..These supposed Bama fans should leave college football alone & take up another sport to watch..

Here's The link..CLICK ME

BamaCorvin

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Chattanooga , Tn
Re: Alabama Kicker Cade Foster Is Getting Threatened And Harassed On Twitter

Truly sad! Cade has done more for Alabama football than any of the fans! Sad for sure! Keep your head up Mr. Foster

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

There is just no place for garbage like that. Cade has had a stellar career at Alabama, and has honestly been limited to reaching his true potential. The unfortuate thing is that he will always be remembered for this game, and not the near perfect season he has had up to this point. It is just sad.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002

People are stupid!

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC

I hope the cops hunt down every one of those threats! No place for that, and I hate it for him and his family and friends!

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN

That's horrible. I'm sure he feels bad enough. This is when we should be supportive. I really hate it for him.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Inexcusable!

But when you sign up to be a place kicker, you put yourself at risk for this. You are on a island and there is no where to hide.

Van Tiffin becomes a hero.

Cade, unfortunately, will get tabbed as the goat for this game. But it should be a team loss because they all made mistakes and the coaches too.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Absolutely disgusting, I hope charges are filed.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011

Seems a lot of people are trying to lay claim to the Updyke title.

RollTideMustang

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2011
Killen, Alabama
www.myyearbook.com

This is disgusting & uncalled for this to happen to any of our Players..These supposed Bama fans should leave college football alone & take up another sport to watch..

***This is just sad really & to me if you are a Alabama fan to act like this to be such a child then you are no better....

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

I JUST brought this up in another thread as I knew it was coming. That is a COMPLETE shame! Am I mad? You betcha. Is it ok to threaten or harass a player because I thought he played bad? NO WAY! I have played sports and have screwed up myself and didn't need anyone to tell me that. I knew it, and I'm sure he knows it. This kind of b.s. is what makes us look bad and could cost us recruits in the future! I hate it, matter of fact I'm going to twitter now to dog some folks!!

Bamabus Collins

Suspended
Jan 7, 2008

Totally agree. That is just pathetic.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.