Cremated human remains found on Pat's field after game.

grlindsey08

3rd Team
Dec 4, 2010
Jasper, AL
I'm not saying I know who did it, but I do know a Barner who had his dad's ashes with him on Saturday. And this guy is a COMPLETE nut job. If it wasn't him, then there was more than one people on that campus Saturday with someone's ashes......

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Now I have the mental image of Andy Dufresne from Shawshank Redemption walking around that prison yard dumping dirt down his pants leg.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
I assumed that auburns play-by-play man spontaneously combusted and all that was left of them was found on the field​

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
I'm not saying I know who did it, but I do know a Barner who had his dad's ashes with him on Saturday. And this guy is a COMPLETE nut job. If it wasn't him, then there was more than one people on that campus Saturday with someone's ashes......
THIS cracks me up!!

OMG I am dying!! And no, those aren't my ashes! LOL! I feel sorry for the ashes, though. Dumped in a pile like that. At least they could have gone to the upper deck and let them fly like the eagle!! You SPREAD ashes, not DUMP them!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.