From a MIZZOU Tiger

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

jeffreydennis

Oct 7, 2011
When we joined the best conference in football I dropped by here and got a lot of encouragement and some good ribbing and even a bit of hatred. Saw a post elsewhere warning us about the barners. Decided to drop by again and just say we're going to Atlanta with only one goal in mind, to knock Auburn into tomorrow. After that, depends on someone else but we're going to hold up our end. I hit ATL gameday morning and cannot wait!!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I love Mizzou's defensive intensity and discipline. You will need both this weekend. Good luck!

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Good Luck! I'll be pulling for you guys!

When we joined the best conference in football I dropped by here and got a lot of encouragement and some good ribbing and even a bit of hatred. Saw a post elsewhere warning us about the barners. Decided to drop by again and just say we're going to Atlanta with only one goal in mind, to knock Auburn into tomorrow. After that, depends on someone else but we're going to hold up our end. I hit ATL gameday morning and cannot wait!!

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I was hoping Missouri would lose to Texas A&M just to leave the door open for Alabama to get into the BCSCG, but I'll be pulling for Missouri. I think it would be good for the SEC in general and help expand the reach of the SEC.

RollTide2U

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
St. Florian, Alabama
I'm totally a Mizzou fan this week. Y'all have been a great addition to the conference. I want you guys to run all over the Barn. In time, you will hate those bottom feeders like most of the rest of the SEC does.

Go MIZZOU!

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Tell your team to practice defending hail marys (both double and triple-tipped in the air), fumbles which travel 20 yards parallel to the sideline never going out of bounds, or any other combination of factors which defy imagination in which the laws of physics are suspended. Do this, and you'll be a'right. :D

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
You know, a lot of folks are talking about how *u turned themselves around from last year. They seem to overlook the fact of how Mizzou has turned their program around also. Very impressive I might add. Good luck to you guys in Atlanta. It should be Bama you're facing, but, it is what it is. *u will be there, they earned it, but they don't deserve it. That was the sloppiest game Bama has played all year. It would have been ok against uTc or UK, but noooooo, they just had to have it against *u. Well, I'm sure they all feel worse than I do. So, I'm sorry we won't be the ones to play you for the SECC, but, I'll be pulling for the Tigers...Mizzou Tigers, that is:biggrin:.

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
I didn't want to add aTm or Missouri to the SEC. I still don't. However, I will pull for any team, except UcheaT and the Golden Dommers, when they play Auburn.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Best of luck in Atlanta, and a tip of the hat for a fine season. Mizzou certainly had many critics, myself included, but nothing shuts up a critic quite like winning, which is exactly what you guys have done. Beat Auburn in Atlanta come Saturday afternoon and I'll guarantee you'll never hear that again.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Playing on a so-called nuetral field may help you guys too. The ball bounces funny on the plains.
startling so. I thought it was just my rose colored glasses until this last year, and that sealed it for me. Go Mizzou. I might call yall 'Missery' cause I lived there in Leavenworth off the border in KS, but I am looking for good things from y'all. See how it plays out on a field where home cooking doesn't taint the PTB. Good luck! Need it you will.

Ttown13

Scout Team
Oct 3, 2007
Mizzou has had an incredible turnaround this year and I hope y'all stomp the boogs up one side of the field and down the other! It's up to Mizzou to keep the undeservijng cow patties out of the NCG. If they get to that game they will be even more insufferable than they normally are, and that's saying something. Go Mizzou!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Not sure where the "hatred" came from or why, but a lot of folks didn't think you guys were the best choice for expansion. It is what it is, congrats on a great season and beat the crap outta the barn, K?????

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
I saw Sunday that Missouri & Auburn were a combined 2-14 in the SEC last year, & (obviously) are playing for the SEC title this year. Man, I love college football! Looking forward to this game (tho less so since my Tide aren't in it, of course. ;) )

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.