From a MIZZOU Tiger

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
When we joined the best conference in football I dropped by here and got a lot of encouragement and some good ribbing and even a bit of hatred. Saw a post elsewhere warning us about the barners. Decided to drop by again and just say we're going to Atlanta with only one goal in mind, to knock Auburn into tomorrow. After that, depends on someone else but we're going to hold up our end. I hit ATL gameday morning and cannot wait!!
I hope you win the National Championship. I thought about buying a Mizzou hat to wear this weekend, but stopped for two reasons. First, i'd probably jinx you. But second and more importantly, doing something like that would lower me to what the barners do when Alabama has a big game to play and their season is over. You wouldn't believe how many "Georgia fans" came out of the woodwork last year for the SECCG. And oddly, most of those UGA fans had Auburn tags on their cars.

bamafan76

1st Team
Sep 19, 2004
Kenner, LA
After last year's season I didn't know what to think of Mizzou in the SEC, but congrats on a quick turnaround and please beat aU!

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
What I'm wondering is, will the Barners take a sewing machine to Atlanta with 'em? That sideline sewing machine is pretty important to their success.
Are you kidding? Half the barn's football team would go ineligible on Dec 31st if not for that 8 hour home economics lab they all got full credit for when that sewing machine came out.

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
Not saying it won't happen - but at the end of the day I just don't see a 1 loss SEC Champion going in front of an undefeated winner of a major conference, no matter how down they are or soft their schedule.
Especially a 2 loss team, so come on Mizzou!! Beat 'em and make sure *U don't go to the big show!! Beat *U and I'll be pulling for y'all to make it to the game. And you'll be keeping it in the SEC.

Bamabus Collins

Suspended
Jan 7, 2008
MIZ - ZOU! Hope you guys bring home your first SEC title this Saturday! Will definitely be pulling for you to knock them down a few notches.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I hope you win the National Championship. I thought about buying a Mizzou hat to wear this weekend, but stopped for two reasons. First, i'd probably jinx you. But second and more importantly, doing something like that would lower me to what the barners do when Alabama has a big game to play and their season is over. You wouldn't believe how many "Georgia fans" came out of the woodwork last year for the SECCG. And oddly, most of those UGA fans had Auburn tags on their cars.

I saw the same thing in '09 before playing Florida and then Texas.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Yes, most of us have heard of it... :D
I just saw this mug on their website with an AL address...so what you're saying is they have these in Alabama?

Heck my bad....I thought they were only in MO and there was only one of them....

Learn something new every day! ;)

Edit: OK looks like there's only one in AL:

LAMBERT'S CAFE III is located in beautiful Foley, Alabama., eight miles north of Gulf Shores. This cafe is located next to a factory outlet mall and a wide variety of places to visit. One of the greatest attention grabbers at the cafe is the fact that the BEACH is located no more than eight miles away. The service is impeccable and the food is GREAT!!!! While you're visiting, talk to some of the workers. Who knows, maybe one of them can tell you the best places to visit!!!

Last edited:

mgebama

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 20, 2005
Go Missouri Tigers. You guys can take them down. Watch out for pass plays where the offensive lineman are downfield with the eligible receivers :)

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I would pull for you guys but I want a rematch with the Barn. I've just got a bad taste in my mouth and I want to get rid of that bad taste.
I've flossed! I've brushed my teeth and tongue several times! I've used a good water pick. I've thought about Jack and Coke, but haven't
tried it yet.

I think there's only one way to get rid of that bad taste! A rematch with Bama kicking their ever-loving booty is the ONLY solution!

After that and the trophy celebration, they can leave all the cremated Barn fans on whatever field we play on.

You know the guy who did the "I hate Tennercee" video, he needs to do a "I hate the Barn even more" video! That could help me feel much better.

With all that said, I do not want to see the Barn in the BCSNCG unless it's to play against Bama. I want Duke and MSU to win! If FSU wins and TOSU loses, I'll be pulling for you guys.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
I'm a Mizzou fan (btw, I've always liked Mizzou).....unless Duke beats FSU, which I believe Duke's BB team has a better chance of beating FSU than their football team. :)

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Go Mizzou Tigers! Would like to see you go on to take down FSU for the crystal football

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.