Annoyed with both FSU and OSU

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
So annoyed with both of these teams/schools right now!!! Besides the fact that they both have pathetic schedules ...
Both schools have some player issues going on right now that are being completely ignored.

Of course for FSU, you have the Jameis Winston saga that is just being swept under the carpet .. or at least until after football season ... If this were at Alabama, people would be screaming and the NCAA would be knocking our doors down right now.

And now, with Ohio State ... with the way those players behaved in the Michigan game, Meyer is stating that having to be ejected in the 2nd quarter was enough punishment. Really??? The guy threw his helmet down, kicked over the bench, then flipped off the entire stadium upon his exit. So classy ... Of course, after watching the way Meyer "disciplined" while at Florida, this does not entirely surprise me. Just makes me sick the difference in the way other schools get treated .. especially in the media ... after these types of instances.

Ok .. I am done venting now..

Roll Tide Roll Forever!
Go Blue Devils! Go Sparty!!!

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
Remember, it used to be much worse at FSU when Bowden was there. The press and NCAA had their faces so far up his butt that his players could commit any crime and everyone was suppose to be OK with it. Why should it be any different now?????

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Remember, it used to be much worse at FSU when Bowden was there. The press and NCAA had their faces so far up his butt that his players could commit any crime and everyone was suppose to be OK with it. Why should it be any different now?????
I can't tell you how glad I am that Bowden didn't end up at Bama when he had a chance at the job. IMO, the guy's a fraud. Not so much as a coach, but as a human being.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I can see the one guy from Michigan and the one from OSU getting no additional suspension as they took their punishment and left the field. The other OSU guy, (Hall I think), made a vicious helmet toss, kicked a bench, and then gave double finger salutes to the crowd as he left. Of course Meyer says he okay, what would you expect. The Big 10 also stepped in and said no further punishment from the league. I guess they want to make sure OSU has every man available this weekend. Krymsonman

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
I have been hearing Florida State referred to as the Criminoles sense the early 90's. When the scandal broke about the kids going to department stores, and the cashier ringing up the wrong merchandise.
Full disclosure being that was my Virginia Tech friend talking about the Criminoles :smile:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.