I'm proud of my football team! Roll Tide!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm so proud of the team this year. We had a great run this year, and I wish we had won the game this past weekend, but it is what it is. They fought hard and didn't give up. They have one more game to play, and I'm going to support them no matter where they end up in the bowl game. I just wanted to say thank you to CJ Mosley, AJ McCarron, and other players who is leaving the team this year. Thank you for what you have done for the game and we appreciate you. We love you and we will never forget the great run we had since they came into the program.

I know we still have lot to play for, and I'm looking forward to show the world why we are best and why we aren't going anywhere. Maybe this loss was a good thing for us, because it taught us a lesson about being human who makes mistakes at times, and how we can over come things in life. It also taught us a lesson on why we shouldn't take things for granted and appreciate small things about our team. I hope because of this experience, we can become better fan and better supporter. Roll Tide!

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Thank you for this post. I've read so many posts about "could-have-been" plays, how these or those fans have acted, our teams mental state, possible philosophical changes, etc etc etc. I just keep thinking to myself....Never have we looked so much like Auburn than we do right now.

This years team and, in particular, this years senior class have played their tails off for this university and I, for one, appreciate the heck out of them for it. I am the envy of my coworkers. My work is filled with fans of OU, OklaSt, Penn St, and Tennessee. No one has been able to say anything to me for about 5 years now, lol. I've loved every minute of it.

Thank you Crimson Tide players and especially to the seniors. You have made my Saturdays in the fall enjoyable and have certainly done yourselves proud.

Roll Tide

Crimson_Knight

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2006
Proud to be from Alabama and proud of the Crimson Tide. How does Coach spend his MondayS. Recruiting. Love this guy.

Roll Tide Roll!!!!

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
Snake I do appreciate your knowledge and awareness of the moment. You pointed out what was at stake for the program very accurately. But that's why the loss hurt us all so deeply, I think we all knew the stakes that we were playing for. But now that the dust has cleared an we have fallen short...its time to look back and see the fruit of our labors.

I am thankful for this thread and think we need more like these out there. Have a great Roll Tide day.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
When Saban was hired, would you have been happy if I had guaranteed you 3 national championships over the course of a 15 year tenure as your head coach? I would be willing to bet that every Alabama fan would have signed up for that in a second. I know that my FiL would have. But 3 BCSCs in 4 years changed things. Suddenly, incredibly awesome isn't good enough. Now you have to win every game, win every championship, beat every opponent by 50 points. If you had managed to win the championship this year (and you still might), you would be looking to win another one next year.

At some point it had to end. Every great run does. And when it ended, it was going to be painful. Such is life.

You have 3 championships in 7 years with Saban. You might get another 7 or 8 years with Saban. Alabama will compete for championships just about every year that he sticks around. Time to start thinking about putting together another run while you still have Saban. Positive energy - positive thoughts.

fezzador

Sep 26, 2011
Calera, AL
What Saban has accomplished in T-Town will almost certainly never be replicated. He has something truly special going on, and when you consider 12-1 and an Orange/Sugar Bowl bid a disappointing season, you know you've got it good. It's especially painful knowing the loss is to that hillbilly "school" (in the loosest sense of the word) on the other side of the state, but the Alabama program will continue to survive, and thrive.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Love all the posts on this thread. I too, love our Crimson Tide. We have great players, great coaches and a truely great university. Coach Saban does everything the right way.....Recruiting, academics and graduation and showcasing players that we all can be proud of. Bama is THE best football program in the country. On those rare occasions when we do lose....we lose with class. I am very proud to be a Bama fan. Roll Tide, and lets finish off this year with a bang!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm proud of everyone who is involved on this wonderful tidefan board. Ya'll have been nothing but classy fans all the way. We all have had our moments, but I've enjoyed every one of you the last two years.

BoSox Tider

Scout Team
Jul 1, 2011
Love these posts. I am not from Alabama and did not attend UA, but I have been a Tide fan since I was a kid. That will never, ever change.

ROLL TIDE!

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
There is nothing like Alabama football. I couldn't be more proud of this group, and I appreciated every coach and every man on the team!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.