Link: Forbes: Nick Saban's Football Dynasty Is Still Alive And Well

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
btw, any word on how coach is doing? he looked like he was completely spent physically, mentally and emotionally in the press conference after the game. I was actually rather concerned for him.
Evidently he is doing just fine since he was making in house recruiting trip to La and landing a 5-star safety Sunday less than 24 hours after the game. This was a good article and you can bet CNS is relentless in all aspects of coaching. Looking at what we have coming back and the top class again, once we settle on the QB position I say watch out.

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
I was surprised (should not have been, I know) at the number of people who were so happy that we lost.

My response- This one night of elation is what Bama fans have felt over the past 5 years, minus 6 days. Keep hating.

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
All doubters needed to see was picking up a top recruit out of LSU's backyard only 2 days after the IB loss. We will recover and be even stronger as a team going forward. Maybe with a little luck, we will get a rematch with the Boogs this bowl season...RTR!
It appears we're making bigger inroads in LSU country than ever before. Maybe a little more Cajun blood will spice up the team. I know Collins for one seems to play with a lot of energy and enthusiasm.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Are we supposed to win the MNC every year? We won 3 in 4 years and that's more than most other programs have won in their existence.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
It hasn't even crossed my mind anything has changed. What has happened though is the pressure that had built up on the team is gone and I pity who has to play us in the bowl game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.