Thanks to Coach Saban, his staff and the players...especially the Seniors...

Major42fan

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 3, 2008
Amen to that, Roll Tide Roll. Thanks Coach Saban, and all the players. I think especially to A.J. who didn't really get the recognition he deserved. He just came out and played great, and found ways to win.

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Thanks to Coach Saban and all of the players. Can't wait for next year!!

There is a facebook page that someone created on Sunday called "We appreciate Nick Saban". 33,000 likes so far. Great support for Coach Saban and good to see the "appreciation" being shared, even though there are a few haters on there posting their drivel.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
What amazing run. Even the few losses have been extremely close. Always great to see Alabama at the top of the football world.

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
I made this video last year after I returned from Miami. I've not shared it with anyone so here's to hoping this works. Big thanks to all our coaches, players, and fans. Still get pumped up when I watch it, even after last weekend.

BamaGal99

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 1, 2011
Love my Crimson Tide! I have much appreciation for Coach Saban and our coaching staff. And I love and appreciate this senior class (especially our 5th year seniors) and how hard they've fought for what they wanted to achieve. They will greatly be missed and I hope that we have a new group of leaders step up to take their place next year. We still have one game left to play and I hope that we take it as a one game season and bring fear to whatever team is unfortunate enough to be playing with us. We are Alabama and I am proud to be a part of the Saban era - it has been nothing but exciting!! ROLL TIDE!

bamainbigd

Scout Team
Oct 18, 1999
dallas,texas usa
I am an "old guy", and have been a fan since 1957. Seen a lot, eh? We as fans owe a huge thanks to Our coach, and his staff. I love the way they operate and how the process from getting the recruits, to coaching them to potential to the game planning.... all the stuff that goes into what we
are experiencing.

Like most of you, I am sick of our loss to the Barn.... but we are
Champions and will prevail through it all.

Join me in thanking them all?
Thank you for posting this! Does someone know how to make a facebook " Thank You Coach and players" page that we could post to and "like". Just a way to show that not all fans are unappreciative like the Twitter morons. I would do it but do not know anything about facebook. Thanks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.