List of Players Declaring for the NFL Draft

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I agree. C. needs a bit more development. Right now he's very good, but by no means dominant.
I think he'll go though and someone will draft him high because of his potential.
A third national ring would mean a lot to Cyrus Kouandjio, but the paycheck that awaits him in the NFL is something he can't imagine. After all he and his family have been through, the promise of a future free of financial concerns is almost too much to fathom. The ability to help his father out "means more than gold," he said.
"It means more than any riches, I swear. I've been through so much that to be able to ease the burden, it's going to be sweet to my soul."
http://espn.go.com/college-football...kouandjio-took-long-route-cameroon-tuscaloosa

I think he's gone.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
If you check out Christian Jones twitter, he may be leaving
Not to be mean, but Is he even projected in the top 3 rounds? Does he have kids? I could understand Kenny when he wanted to leave and Nudie if he doesn't come back for his last year because of family, but CJ would have an opportunity to improve his draft stock with a great year (a la Norwood) and he's not looking at first round money (CyKo), so the decision is a bit odd, but if he goes I hope he does well.

I understand CyKo going pro; anyone with a first round grade, even if they can improve their stock should go pro imho.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Not to be mean, but Is he even projected in the top 3 rounds? Does he have kids? I could understand Kenny when he wanted to leave and Nudie if he doesn't come back for his last year because of family, but CJ would have an opportunity to improve his draft stock with a great year (a la Norwood) and he's not looking at first round money (CyKo), so the decision is a bit odd, but if he goes I hope he does well.

I understand CyKo going pro; anyone with a first round grade, even if they can improve their stock should go pro imho.
Christian is slotted by CBS as the 12th best receiver in the 2015 Draft......

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Christian is slotted by CBS as the 12th best receiver in the 2015 Draft......
That probably wouldn't even guarantee that he gets picked. This isn't really even a deep receiving class. Outside of the top 4-5, there isn't really a receiver worth taking in the first 3 rounds.I love Christion, but his size will limit him at the next level. Best case for him would be about a 4-5th round pick, and that is only if he kills it at the combine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I hope not. He has been totally underutilized in my opinion. Guy is a beast.
Yeah, he reminds me of Leron McClain. We didn't use him as much as we should have, but he did some great things in the NFL. I hope Fowler can find a match for his skills in the NFL and make some dough. Of course, I hope he returns for another year because I am selfish when it comes to Bama football.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL

It wouldn't surprise me if he did leave because I really doubt he would improve his stock with another year of college especially with a new QB.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
CyK needs another year IMO. If you remember, quite a few mental errors on his part this year.
He will be drafted in the 1st round based on potential alone. It doesn't matter that he had a decent, but not great, 2013 season because he has all the measurables to be a top left tackle in the NFL for several years.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I think Fowler might go. He has a kid, and I'm not sure another year here does anything else for him. He is not going to carry the football for us.
I'm sure he will go & get paid. He just had a kid this summer. Read his story about having to sit out his Sr year in HS.

Nudie has a lot of heart but the playing time he will get at Bama next year really won't help him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.