The Blacklist

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
Has anyone else been following this show?

Just finished watching the mid season finale. Must say it has been a pretty good one so far, has kept me guessing.

James Spader is also a really good actor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Has anyone else been following this show?

Just finished watching the mid season finale. Must say it has been a pretty good one so far, has kept me guessing.

James Spader is also a really good actor.

I've seen 2 or 3 episodes. I really like what little I've seen. I want to catch the episodes I've missed if I ever get time.

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I usually avoid series type shows because I'm seldom in front of the tv at the same time on the same night each week and end up missing too many episodes, however, I don't think I've missed any of these. It's an intriguing show.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I have been meaning to check it out. It will probably be one of those I watch on Netflix next year. James Spader is a great actor, so I figured it would be good.

I have too many shows right now, to pick up another one.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Spader plays an exceptional villain. I think the lead female was the same one who played as the assistant of the bad guy in one of the Robocop movies. Haven't seen her since then, she's hawt.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Oh my goodness I'm glad you brought this up. I love this show! James Spader is the man. He just fits this role perfectly.

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
Spader definitely makes the show, plays the evil genius perfectly. The conclusion episode kept me guessing the entire time and left a lot of avenues open for them to expand upon.

I can't figure it out but I don't like her husband!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Spader definitely makes the show, plays the evil genius perfectly. The conclusion episode kept me guessing the entire time and left a lot of avenues open for them to expand upon.

I can't figure it out but I don't like her husband!

Yep. I was giving her husband the benefit of the doubt, but now I think something is up with him.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yep. I was giving her husband the benefit of the doubt, but now I think something is up with him.
has been from the get go....all that stuff she found under her floor wasn't planted, IMO. Too many "coinkydinks" for me.....and he always has a ready alibi.

Hoot30

All-SEC
Jan 12, 2005
Nashville, TN
I think the show has gotten really gotten better since the pilot. The introduction of the Alan Alda character really adds more depth to the premise of the show, IMO. He creeped me out.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Great episode last night. Red was on fire. Haha. People on FB are complaining about all the violence. They know it's about a serial killer so what do they expect. Haha.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I really like this show and Spader is excellent cast in this role. I told my wife the first time I saw this show that Lizzie's husband was not only a dork, but there was something about him sinister which now has been proven.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.