BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

What now for ex-BAMA commit Viane T now that Coach Oreagon at USC was canned?

This could get interesting. What do you think?

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What now for ex-BAMA commit Viane T now that Coach Oreagon at USC was canned?

Doesnt have much of an effect. Viane committed to the school not the coach. He knew the coaching staff was in limbo. Distance was the main issue and out of all the California schools, USC appealed to him most.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: What now for ex-BAMA commit Viane T now that Coach Oreagon at USC was canned?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisman4Bama View Post
    Doesnt have much of an effect. Viane committed to the school not the coach. He knew the coaching staff was in limbo. Distance was the main issue and out of all the California schools, USC appealed to him most.
    Agreed without question. Distance was the whole deal.

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Nah the issue was distance. He said a few times he'd rather be at bama but his family can't work out the travel. I'd love to get him back but I feel like that may be best for him. And it's not like USC would rescind his offer, he's too good a prospect

BamaNation Third Team
    Post Thanks / Like

PokeChop, what do your senses (connections) say about Matt Elam. . .do we get him?

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by armstjo1 View Post
    PokeChop, what do your senses (connections) say about Matt Elam. . .do we get him?
    No connections here. Just the same stuff y'all here. I'd find it hard to believe he goes to uk with his offer list. I'd be genuinely shocked (wouldn't b the first time though). However notre same may have made up some significant ground and Louis nix is leaving for the nfl. He's also be a great fit for their system as well as ours. We will push him hard we need big athletic guys to work our defense. I think we get him but I feel the Irish are the real threat.