What now for ex-BAMA commit Viane T now that Coach Oreagon at USC was canned?

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Doesnt have much of an effect. Viane committed to the school not the coach. He knew the coaching staff was in limbo. Distance was the main issue and out of all the California schools, USC appealed to him most.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Nah the issue was distance. He said a few times he'd rather be at bama but his family can't work out the travel. I'd love to get him back but I feel like that may be best for him. And it's not like USC would rescind his offer, he's too good a prospect

armstjo1

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2010
:biga:pokeChop, what do your senses (connections) say about Matt Elam. . .do we get him?

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
:biga:pokeChop, what do your senses (connections) say about Matt Elam. . .do we get him?
No connections here. Just the same stuff y'all here. I'd find it hard to believe he goes to uk with his offer list. I'd be genuinely shocked (wouldn't b the first time though). However notre same may have made up some significant ground and Louis nix is leaving for the nfl. He's also be a great fit for their system as well as ours. We will push him hard we need big athletic guys to work our defense. I think we get him but I feel the Irish are the real threat.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.