Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Alabama LB Commit Christian Miller Making Predictions on 247Sports Crystal Ball

Link here to see his predictions.

He says Alabama gets Brian Wallace but misses on LF, Carter, Tony Brown, Evans, Dixon and Noel.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CapstoneGrad06's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Alabama LB Commit Christian Miller Making Predictions on 247Sports Crystal Ball

I can't disagree with those picks. Fournette has a ton of pressure to stay home. Carter has been trending to Georgia. Dixon is likely to leave Miami, as his mother is concerned with travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Each play has a history and a life of its own. How is that play going to be remembered? If you're focusing on that play and what you have to do that single play, usually you'll do pretty good on it." - Coach Nick Saban

FB | REC Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Alabama LB Commit Christian Miller Making Predictions on 247Sports Crystal Ball

I'm less interested in where Miller thinks others will go, and more interested in where he believes he will go.
    Last edited by BigEasyTider; December 4th, 2013 at 12:59 PM.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    I'm less interested in where Miller thinks others will go, and more interested in where he believes he will go.
    Mostly, it seems very strange to have an active recruit making predictions on other active recruits. Is there a precedent here, because I would be afraid it could be in a grey area with regards to NCAA regulations?

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Wallace!? Who?

Sent from my iPhone
    ROLL TIDE!

News|BB|FB|Rec Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Wallace!? Who?

Sent from my iPhone
    brian wallace, OT from St Louis....

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    brian wallace, OT from St Louis....
    Didn't know he was on the list

Sent from my iPhone
    ROLL TIDE!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Didn't know he was on the list

Sent from my iPhone
    yes, he's been in every update we've had.... he's a priority

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, he's been in every update we've had.... he's a priority
    RTO, what's your guess on who we finish with? A Bama guy on the Atlanta boards predicting that none of the Georgia kids now committed will be on the final list.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEyeshade View Post
    RTO, what's your guess on who we finish with? A Bama guy on the Atlanta boards predicting that none of the Georgia kids now committed will be on the final list.
    I think we hang on to Miller right now, but I think Bessent goes and Williams is an academic casualty. I think Dwight has some work to do in the classroom, too....

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we hang on to Miller right now, but I think Bessent goes and Williams is an academic casualty. I think Dwight has some work to do in the classroom, too....
    From an AJC guy to whom I posed the same question:

.again we have at least 5 on our list that will not be on the NSD list and Bo is one of those. If he gets into a school other than Juco then that school will see the NCAA right behind them.

Bama is still looking at DB's Talbor,Hump,and Tony Brown out of of Houston. Fournette is still very much in play for Bama and his OV is setup for Dec. with all his family. We still trying to get the Nose Tackle out of Kentucky as well. Rumor is McMillian is very much in play for Bama with Clemson being the lead dog. Nick was in Meridan today via a helicopter to visit CJ Hampton (Ole Miss safety commit).27 is our number and we show 23 as of now but again 5 of those ain't going to happen thus we're closer to 18-19 at this point. With that said we will have 8 more new players on the board. This appears to be a NSD unlike we've had before as far as who is really on 1st base. Word is Bama is going to allow DJ Pettway to return and I am not onboard with that but Nick did call and ask my position.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

In theory, we could lose Bessent to awb, Williams, Scarborough, Dwight, smith, and Jackson to grades. Did just hear OJ may be good now.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

What about an update on Bo Scarborough. Is his academics coming along, or is he still at risk of not qualifying.

EDIT: read the updates after I had posed the question. Thanks to the posters for the great info.