Alabama LB Commit Christian Miller Making Predictions on 247Sports Crystal Ball

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
I can't disagree with those picks. Fournette has a ton of pressure to stay home. Carter has been trending to Georgia. Dixon is likely to leave Miami, as his mother is concerned with travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
I'm less interested in where Miller thinks others will go, and more interested in where he believes he will go.

Last edited:

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I'm less interested in where Miller thinks others will go, and more interested in where he believes he will go.
Mostly, it seems very strange to have an active recruit making predictions on other active recruits. Is there a precedent here, because I would be afraid it could be in a grey area with regards to NCAA regulations?

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
RTO, what's your guess on who we finish with? A Bama guy on the Atlanta boards predicting that none of the Georgia kids now committed will be on the final list.
I think we hang on to Miller right now, but I think Bessent goes and Williams is an academic casualty. I think Dwight has some work to do in the classroom, too....

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
I think we hang on to Miller right now, but I think Bessent goes and Williams is an academic casualty. I think Dwight has some work to do in the classroom, too....
From an AJC guy to whom I posed the same question:

.again we have at least 5 on our list that will not be on the NSD list and Bo is one of those. If he gets into a school other than Juco then that school will see the NCAA right behind them.

Bama is still looking at DB's Talbor,Hump,and Tony Brown out of of Houston. Fournette is still very much in play for Bama and his OV is setup for Dec. with all his family. We still trying to get the Nose Tackle out of Kentucky as well. Rumor is McMillian is very much in play for Bama with Clemson being the lead dog. Nick was in Meridan today via a helicopter to visit CJ Hampton (Ole Miss safety commit).27 is our number and we show 23 as of now but again 5 of those ain't going to happen thus we're closer to 18-19 at this point. With that said we will have 8 more new players on the board. This appears to be a NSD unlike we've had before as far as who is really on 1st base. Word is Bama is going to allow DJ Pettway to return and I am not onboard with that but Nick did call and ask my position.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
In theory, we could lose Bessent to awb, Williams, Scarborough, Dwight, smith, and Jackson to grades. Did just hear OJ may be good now.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
What about an update on Bo Scarborough. Is his academics coming along, or is he still at risk of not qualifying.

EDIT: read the updates after I had posed the question. Thanks to the posters for the great info.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.