If Nuss leaves for Washington, how will that effect recruiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Pruit leaving didn't kill us. Also he left angry (for whatever reason he made up) and to a school we recruit against. Washington is a bit different in the players we recruit probably aren't to interested in uw. I would keep An eye on the Ricky town situation for next year but other than that we should be just fine.

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Ya I doubt its much of a concern. Most of Nuss's recruits have committed to Coach Saban and the University of Alabama. He was just more of an extension of those things than anything else. We actually need to be focusing on the positives of it. We could possibly bring someone in that is great at recruiting and has a few high ranked recruits tied to them.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
I am predicting a complete collapse in our recruiting if he leaves.

Seriously why would him leaving impact our recruiting? When he was hired I figured we would have him for three to four years best case. If he gets a head coaching job all we can do is say "thanks" and wish him the best. He's done a great job over the last two years, but I don't see him leaving having any kind of impact on recruiting. Where our program is at this time speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.