Contract extension...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Apparently my "tongue in cheek" post was not taken in the manner it was intended......it was in response to the "rumor" and "teaser" "all in one post" post earlier in this thread -- and I was doing it on my tablet and didn't make it blue ---

I even got an eye-roll from Staci --

It hurts so bad -- so I beg the Tidefans.com Gods (you know who you are) to take mercy on me -- and please restore me back to my original avatar and post count ;)

Why are you posting on here? Shouldn't you be in Atlanta supporting your team? ;)

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Apparently my "tongue in cheek" post was not taken in the manner it was intended......it was in response to the "rumor" and "teaser" "all in one post" post earlier in this thread -- and I was doing it on my tablet and didn't make it blue ---

It hurts so bad -- so I beg the Tidefans.com Gods (you know who you are) to take mercy on me -- and please restore me back to my original avatar and post count ;)
Don't you know, regardless of the font color, mentioning the "P.C." is like a Muggle mentioning "he who shall not be named"??!!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
That's pretty close to mentioning your own post count there Earl. Which, incidentally, is nearly four times my own of just over 11k.
Not really. I don't think the docking has ever happened to anyone who wasn't actually bragging about it, directly or indirectly. Years ago, Rich played a trick on me, when I passed 20K, I think, and gave me a barn avatar. He didn't really realize what he'd done until I explained it. We didn't have custom avatar upload at the time, so I had to locate the image, FTP it to Brett, who had to upload it manually, after doing the resizing. Rich apologized...

Pugsley

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 27, 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Does anyone have more posts than Earle? A quick check makes him have like 8 or so a day, since 1999.

How long has the site been up?

Mine would be much more impressive if it showed page views. I am not bragging, so don't ban me please, I lurk much more than posting. I read a lot the treads completely.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Does anyone have more posts than Earle? A quick check makes him have like 8 or so a day, since 1999.

How long has the site been up?

Mine would be much more impressive if it showed page views. I am not bragging, so don't ban me please, I lurk much more than posting. I read a lot the treads completely.
All old memberships date from 10/'99, because we had a monster server crash, which wiped out the data base. That caused a "do-over." A lot of people lost a lot of posts. As far as counts, Allie (kyallie), our news and blog poster/reporter has far more than I do...

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Dude, you've been here since 2001 and you don't know the prank!

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
I suspected the rumors of UT last week were designed to get a big raise. If it doesn't happen prior to the bowl game I'll start to worry.
I don't think Coach Saban needs rumors to get a big raise, he just has to ask...and it will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.