If FSU beats DUKE, will you still root for Ohio State to lose to MSU?

steej71

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 17, 2011
Yes, because FSU will win. If Ohio State loses, an SEC team will play for the NC.

steej71

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 17, 2011
That sounds a lot like sour grapes, but I understand it. I want Ohio State to lose regardless of which SEC team goes to the NC because UA will get a financial winfall.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That sounds a lot like sour grapes, but I understand it. I want Ohio State to lose regardless of which SEC team goes to the NC because UA will get a financial winfall.
The SEC will get 2 BCS teams either way. All BCS teams get the same payoff.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
If it means the barn might win a national title, no thanks, it ain't worth it.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I've really just lost all interest in the rest of college football and could careless what happens. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to watch much football this weekend and I doubt I'll even bother watching the NCG. Just tell me when Bama's bowl game is and then it's on to next year.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Nope. I want one of the following, in this order:

1. They both lose.

2. They both win.

They both lose and we're most likely in. Only one loses, the SEC champ plays for it all.

Last edited:

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
The Auburn program has not earned, and does not deserve, to play for a national championship.
I'm fine with anybody else being in Pasadena.

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
I know that I am a bad person here. But, I would rather see Ohio State get into the big game than to see Auburn. I believe that FSU will beat Ohio State worse than they would Auburn.
Now I would rather see Mizzou than the Barn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.