If FSU beats DUKE, will you still root for Ohio State to lose to MSU?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Duke can beat FSU...they just need bounces to go their way. A few fluke INTs and fumbles are all Duke needs. Coach Cutliffe will have a good gameplan to give them a shot of putting up some points. They just need FSU to erase a few of their own opportunities with mistakes and turnovers.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Duke can beat FSU...they just need bounces to go their way. A few fluke INTs and fumbles are all Duke needs. Coach Cutliffe will have a good gameplan to give them a shot of putting up some points. They just need FSU to erase a few of their own opportunities with mistakes and turnovers.
If Auburn can win its last 2 games like that, anything can happen.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Love, love, love the optimism...think I'll watch and see what happens!

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
I most certainly will, regardless of who wins the SECCG.

Let's keep it in the SEC and hopefully the state.

And plus: All hope is not lost for us if FSU beats Duke, so long as Missouri beats Auburn. It all depends on the voters.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
Since the SECCG is played before the FSU and OSU games tomorrow, I'll know how to direct my cheering efforts. If Missouri wins - I'm hoping they both lose. If barnerville wins - I hope both FSU and OSU win.
Exactly. The beauty of the game times tomorrow is that we can know the outcome of the SEC game before FSU or OSU play, and root accordingly!

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
I most certainly will, regardless of who wins the SECCG.

Let's keep it in the SEC and hopefully the state.

And plus: All hope is not lost for us if FSU beats Duke, so long as Missouri beats Auburn. It all depends on the voters.
My opinion - but I think the odds of Duke beating FSU are greater than the odds of Missouri beating Auburn but staying below us. If Missouri wins, they will be ranked higher than us in the BCS - that appears to me a near fact. At least a few fluke plays could put Duke over FSU.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Tomorrow only -

Huge fan of Missouri first. If they win I'm good to go. If not I'm all Buckeye. I don't live anywhere near Ohio and don't have listen to their crap. I do not care about the SEC and sure as heck don't want aub anywhere near Pasadena.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
is it possible that fsu and ohio state lose, and missouri wins by like 1 pt, that there's a missouri auburn rematch? could we be on the outside looking in? not that i expect all that to play out, just food for thought.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I personally don't think Auburn stands a chance against FSU anyway. So yes - I will still be pulling for OSU to lose.

Also, I think there's still a .0001% chance that if Mizzou beats the barn in an extremely ugly game - like if both teams have like 15 turnovers each and Mizzou wins off of a safety (Auburn snaps the ball through the endzone) in a 2-0 rout - Bama might still be able to hold off Mizzou for that #2 slot.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Nope. Couldn't care less about an SEC team playing for the NC if it's not Alabama. In fact, I'd rather they not - we recruit against the rest of these clowns more than we do Forced Sex University or ohio.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.