Saban to be on College Gameday Saturday...

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Re: Saban to be on College Gameday Tomorrow

Awesome. I may actually watch it while selectively changing channels when they show the play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL

Maybe they just want to announce his lifetime contract.

Seriously, it will be Great, you know he will be 100% class & honest about what went wrong in the IB.
thats the only reason I will watch.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Maybe they just want to announce his lifetime contract.

Seriously, it will be Great, you know he will be 100% class & honest about what went wrong in the IB.
thats the only reason I will watch.
Will they ask him where he plans to be this time next year?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Will he tell them the real reason for Bama's loss? You know the horrible smell on the field of play: cow dung. Players stepping in it, being tackled and falling in it. Barners are used to it!

Was that a football that was kicked and returned in the last second or a cow paddy.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Yeah! Even when CNS loses he still wins! He'll be front and center on Game Day. Just a reminder that he doesn't lose much, but when he does he's still the most powerful coach in America!!!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Yep, this is why he is such a smart coach. He did the same thing in 2011. If he can't be playing in Atlanta, then he will sure be on TV promoting Bama. :)

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL

You know those B1G people will boo him.
I'll be honest - I haven't met too many hardcore B1G folks. Maybe 4 or 5 total. But almost to a man, most seemed to have a real complex about the SEC. Maybe I completely misread them, but they really seemed to unnaturally hate our conference.

dirtroadlizard

All-SEC
Nov 3, 2011
Bunker Creek , FL

I'll be honest - I haven't met too many hardcore B1G folks. Maybe 4 or 5 total. But almost to a man, most seemed to have a real complex about the SEC. Maybe I completely misread them, but they really seemed to unnaturally hate our conference.
They're a bunch of Yankees . Go figure !

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN

He's lost the fire, he should be recruiting.
To be not-so-brief, on Monday the local Chattanooga ESPN radio switched from 2 local regular fans hosting an afternoon show to the 2 newspaper sports editors hosting the show. Guess where those 2 happened to go to school -- the cow college. Of all weeks, of all hosts, this week on that station became a love fest to the Plains. I never knew there were so many Aubie fans in Chattanooga.

One caller on Monday said that Coach Saban had visited her nephew's school to recruit him that day! She was impressed that CNS was there so quickly after the AU game. When asked what position her nephew played, turned out he was a kicker. Hmmmm.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I still find it hard to believe that Alabama is not playing today. It just doesn't seem right.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Should be coming on soon.

Good show so far......

You see Finebaum getting roasted for his segment with his finger in his ear? Hilarious!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.