David Pollack indirectly tweets about Cade Foster

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Pollack's always seemed to me to be a Bama-hater. Seems like every time over the past few seasons that there's discussion about who deserves a shot or who's playing well, he tries to find some way to disparage the Tide. Not exactly sure where that comes from since UGA and Bama have never been particularly big rivals.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
From the way that NIU's getting beat like a rented mule by Bowling Green, I would like to assure Pollack that there's absolutely no part of NIU's game that we wish we had, kicker included. Wouldn't trade Cade Foster for anybody.

Would like better ESPN analysts though. Aside from Fowler, Herbstreet, Rece and Corso, the rest of those posers suck.

Last edited:

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
From the way that NIU's getting beat like a rented mule by Bowling Green, I would like to assure Pollack that there's absolutely no part of NIU's game that we wish we had, kicker included. Wouldn't trade Cade Foster for anybody.

Would like better ESPN analysts though. Aside from Fowler, Herbstreet, Rece and Corso, the rest of those posers suck.
NIU's kicker proceeded to miss one from 58 and another from 44...

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Cade is getting tons of support though. Well an ex is a has been and a spurt is a drip under pressure so I guess Pollack is an expert after all.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
I don't blame Foster for the loss (plenty of breakdowns on offense and defense as well as kicking game contributed), but I do indeed wish we had a more reliable FG kicker . . . The fact is that Foster struggled when the pressure was on. LSU 2011, Georgia 2012, Auburn 2013 just to name a few. Fortunately, not many of our games in the last 4 years were close enough for the kicking game to matter.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.