BCS: UCF out Lousiville in? (UCF vs. SMU)

CrimsonblakeII

Scout Team
Feb 19, 2012
Seattle, WA
UCF is currently losing in Dallas to SMU. Looks like the Florida kids can't handle the weird Texas cold weather right now down 10-3 at the half. Sure UCF can easily come back from a 7pt lead but lets just assume they don't and the upsets continue, this would eliminate UCF from BCS contention and put Louisville in, right?

I know UCF is arguably better than Louisville but it would be nice to have a little more name recognition and a exciting player in Bridgewater in a BCS game.

I feel sorry for Bama or Auburn or Mizzou if they have to play these guys. This could be another let down SEC loss like a couple previous Sugar Bowls.

Bama4Ever831

All-American
Sep 13, 2005
Tuscaloosa, AL
UCF is currently losing in Dallas to SMU. Looks like the Florida kids can't handle the weird Texas cold weather right now down 10-3 at the half. Sure UCF can easily come back from a 7pt lead but lets just assume they don't and the upsets continue, this would eliminate UCF from BCS contention and put Louisville in, right?

I know UCF is arguably better than Louisville but it would be nice to have a little more name recognition and a exciting player in Bridgewater in a BCS game.

I feel sorry for Bama or Auburn or Mizzou if they have to play these guys. This could be another let down SEC loss like a couple previous Sugar Bowls.
UCF holds the tiebraker over Louisville. Even if UCF loses, they will still go to a BCS bowl. Why does the AAC have an automatic BCS berth again?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.