Duke/Michigan State Bandwagon

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Avoid the rush, jump on ole Sparty and the Dukies bandwagon today. Remember, we have had to have help to get into the NC before so I am just saying......it's not over until the very end. Just imagine this board later if both Ohio St and FSU lose. :eek:

Its pretty easy to pull for MSU bc #37 Pendleton is from our school district. I don't know anyone at Duke bc 1. I am not that smart and 2. I don't know anyone else that smart. :redface:

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Avoid the rush, jump on ole Sparty and the Dukies bandwagon today. Remember, we have had to have help to get into the NC before so I am just saying......it's not over until the very end. Just imagine this board later if both Ohio St and FSU lose. :eek:

Its pretty easy to pull for MSU bc #37 Pendleton is from our school district. I don't know anyone at Duke bc 1. I am not that smart and 2. I don't know anyone else that smart. :redface:
I have high hopes and low expectations, but I'm with ya :)

Dudeman

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2012
I really hope if 1 loses the both lose. The only way I'm for the barn is in the NC if they are playing us.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Well, the bandwagon has finally crashed. MSU held up its end of the deal but the Dukies were clearly outmatched. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.