Game Thread: Missouri vs The Cows: SEC Championship

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
This game is beyond painful to watch!!! My family should be sitting in our seats in Section 108!!! UGH!!! I have had it on CBS for 10 mins and already had to see that dreaded play 2 times ... ;(

I want whatever helps Bama to happen ... If OSU can loses and FSU wins ... we need Mizzou to win but a very low scoring messy game.

IF FSU can somehow lose, and OSU lose ... then we need an Auburn win so that we can have the rematch I want so badly!!

RTR til I die!

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Here is how I envision the SEC Championship ending. Mizzou up 6 with the ball taking a knee in the victory formation. Inexplicably the snap is fumbled and bounces off the turf into the air. Much maligned Auburn linebacker Jake Holland snatches it and scampers 20 yards for the game winning TD. That's the way it has to end, right?
I like the way you think!

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Lord have mercy...let this not hurt this bad the whole time...lol. Go Misery *ahem* Missouri. ;)

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Ha Ha Ha

First turnover by the barners. Go Mizzou!

Cinderella just fumbled!!!

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
HA!! That helped the pain a little...now do something with it, and it will be all kinds of better *grin*

B

BroadwayJoe777

Nor sure what I think about this one. If Mizzu wins & Mich. St wins we could go. But the whole family myself included went to AU.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
I'm thinking if Mizzu wins and OSU loses that Mizzu would jump us. Hope I'm wrong.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.