Game Thread: Missouri vs The Cows: SEC Championship

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I'm boycotting this game. Watching da bears and da bevos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...

B

BroadwayJoe777

So, who are you guys going to root for?........I'm still not sure.

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
I'd even root for Notre Dame or Tenn if they were playing the cows. If Al-Qaeda fielded a team coached by the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler I'd pull for them against the barn.

B

BroadwayJoe777

If Mizzou wins does it hurt our chances to be in the BIG game if miraculously FSU & OSU go down?

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
Sorry folks call me what you will but I am pulling for Auburn today! Would love for an Iron Bowl rematch if any way possible so.... But won't shed a tear and will probably have a big ole giggle if they lose! ;)

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Funny how the only part of the game that will make me happy besides this Mizzou win is seeing this Bear Bryant ziegler commercial.

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Here is how I envision the SEC Championship ending. Mizzou up 6 with the ball taking a knee in the victory formation. Inexplicably the snap is fumbled and bounces off the turf into the air. Much maligned Auburn linebacker Jake Holland snatches it and scampers 20 yards for the game winning TD. That's the way it has to end, right?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.