Thank You

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
sorry it didn't work out. I might possibly feel sicker than you do at this moment.
There is no way to describe the depth of the sickness, for me....no, I won't watch it, or maybe any of the bowl games. This whole year has been a huge disappointment because of one friggin play, and yesterday made it as bad as it could possibly be.
I hope CNS lights up the recruiting trail as there are some huge needs on the defensive side of the ball, if Bama is to have a shot next year. If MSU can have a defense like that, why can't Bama?

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
Your first consolation is, there is no point in being in a big game you can't win. FSU is TA&M, with a defense.

Your second consolation will be to see Auburn's "destiny" as the loser in the championship game.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
B1G, I really thought the Buckeyes would win and certainly hoped they would, but as you said your defense did not play its best game, tough loss. I enjoy your postings and glad you are a part of our group. We_are_Bama thinks you are a tough guy, so do I.
;)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Thanks again to everyone for your kind words. The sun came up again today. Heading out with the family in a few minutes for my normal Sunday routine.

I sincerely believe that MSU was the better team. They deserved that win. I just wish it were otherwise.

I also believe that Alabama has the best team in America. I wish that there was some way to get you back in the game.

My football wishes are not going to come true this year, but I am still very blessed. I will try to focus on those blessings a little more to take away the sting.

Roll Tide & Go Bucks!

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
You may be the most well rounded level headed poster on this board. I have enjoyed reading your posts. Maybe next year our teams can make it through and play each other for the title. That would be special. Enjoy your family. Stay safe and keep posting. RTR.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
You may be the most well rounded level headed poster on this board. I have enjoyed reading your posts. Maybe next year our teams can make it through and play each other for the title. That would be special. Enjoy your family. Stay safe and keep posting. RTR.
That may be because there are two of them!:) They are class people and I've certainly enjoyed them being around.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Sorry for your loss, B1G.

I always enjoy reading your posts.

You sure know your football, and you are a class act.

It's been a tough couple weeks for all of us...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Thanks again to everyone for your kind words. The sun came up again today. Heading out with the family in a few minutes for my normal Sunday routine.

I sincerely believe that MSU was the better team. They deserved that win. I just wish it were otherwise.

I also believe that Alabama has the best team in America. I wish that there was some way to get you back in the game.

My football wishes are not going to come true this year, but I am still very blessed. I will try to focus on those blessings a little more to take away the sting.

Roll Tide & Go Bucks!
You get it. This is what makes you a great poster. I definitely enjoy your view and thank you for always being a level headed poster.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
B1G, you are a class man! We all know the feeling of of watching the better team get beat on a particular day.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Yo B1G.....the sun indeed came up as it always does after a painful loss.

Gotta keep things in perspective.....trust me we've ALL been there!

Congrats on a great season - you will be back in the hunt next year, I'm sure.

Appreciate your contributions as well.

Cheers,
Baz :)

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Don't understand all you folks planning on boycotting the title game? What does that accomplish? I can assure you, nobody hates those slack jawed window lickers in West Georgia more than me, but I'm dang sure gonna watch it.

Why? Because I LOVE CFB and it's the final game til August.

Besides I think FSU is gonna kick the evil empire's arses.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Don't understand all you folks planning on boycotting the title game? What does that accomplish? I can assure you, nobody hates those slack jawed window lickers in West Georgia more than me, but I'm dang sure gonna watch it.

Why? Because I LOVE CFB and it's the final game til August.

Besides I think FSU is gonna kick the evil empire's arses.
Both are Alabama wannabe's and the fan base of each is eerily similar. I will watch the game with a morbid fascination.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Don't understand all you folks planning on boycotting the title game? What does that accomplish? I can assure you, nobody hates those slack jawed window lickers in West Georgia more than me, but I'm dang sure gonna watch it...
That deserves some kind of award.

Not sure which one, but definitely deserves some kind of award... :)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I was at the Superdome in 1979 when Penn State played Alabama. I went with my girlfriend and we sat in the end zone opposite of the famous goal line stand. To my left was a girl who was a student at Penn State and her boyfriend, I think his name was Paul Campbell, and he played fullback for Ohio State. As the game progressed we struck a friendship just talking football and about the game.

Anyway, the dude forever changed my view of Ohio State football. He was very funny and really football smart.

On a different note, about 10 years ago the keyboard player in my band found a Hammond C-3 organ for sale in a small town just south of Cleveland. He made the financial arrangements and my wife and I drove his truck up there to get the organ. I took the opportunity to go to the OSU campus and then we ate at a really good restaurant that had been recommended by a local. The folks in Columbus were super nice.

B1G, I'm nowhere near as big an OSU fan as you are a Bama fan, but if I had a B1G 10 team, it would be the Buckeyes. Sorry for the loss, but like you implied, there are more important things. We'll get 'em next year and there's still the bowl season. RTR and GB.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.