Thank You

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I know that each of you who were pulling for the Buckeyes tonight had your own reasons for doing so, but I really appreciate the support and kind words in the game thread. Our defense just wasn't up to the task. Sorry that we couldn't deliver for you. I can't pull for FSU with Winston in the BCSCG, so I probably won't even watch it.

Roll Tide & Go Bucks!

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I know that each of you who were pulling for the Buckeyes tonight had your own reasons for doing so, but I really appreciate the support and kind words in the game thread. Our defense just wasn't up to the task. Sorry that we couldn't deliver for you. I can't pull for FSU with Winston in the BCSCG, so I probably won't even watch it.

Roll Tide & Go Bucks!
sorry it didn't work out. I might possibly feel sicker than you do at this moment.

CLINT

1st Team
Aug 11, 2010
Central Illinois
My Buckeye fiance and her family are just distraught.... she went into the bedroom and slammed the door after that last TD and haven't seen her since....

-CLINT

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Tough loss man. I thought MSU had a chance but they needed their QB playing above his ability to get it done.

RollTide2U

All-American
Oct 30, 2010
St. Florian, Alabama
Sorry B1G - and I do mean that. Sure, most of us had ulterior motives, but you're a good sport and you pull for Bama with us all the time. It's kind of cool that we could pull with you for tOSU for once. It's been a rough couple of weeks for our teams. Good luck in the bowl game.

B

BroadwayJoe777

B1G

Sorry I don't like your coach, but had rather seen OSU vs FSU.

We feel your pain!

The Sabanator

Dec 1, 2013
This has been two terrible weekends for football
True, but you have to notice trends and make money. Sure, I hate seeing the cheating player haters at Aubarn win anything. But they're on a luck streak. And you just knew this was going to happen. So I bet on Aubarn and Michigan State tonight. I just knew it would open up for the lucksters, and it did.

And I'm telling you guys, put money on Aubarn in the national championship game. You know they're not going to lose. You might as well make money from it.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
B1GTide, I will pull for you in any endeavor, but I will not, and cannot pull for an Urban Meyer coached team. I think he's a weasel of a human being. I'm sorry for your loss , but not his.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.