Poll: Who Do You PREFER to Win: Barn or FSU?

Barn or FSU?

• Barn

Votes: 53 23.0%
  • FSU

Votes: 177 77.0%

• Total voters

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
Keep it in the state, shut up Florida State, keep it in the SEC. Triple win, in my opinion.
We get a big win in the Sugar Bowl, Auburn & Alabama finish 1st and 2nd respectively.

Heartbreaking for them to get the spot and not us, but it's okay for me. They're just as good as us (or were on Nov 30), so let them represent.

This will be a very fun bowl season, for sure.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
An Auburn fan walked up to me today, he knew I'm a Bama fan, and ask if I would root for Auburn against FSU? I said no. So naturally he accused me of being a "sore loser", I told him to "get lost." He said it didn't matter because he loved his beloved Tigers because they had "the heart of a champion", to which I promptly responded with, "no, your team has the luck of a leprechaun." He became quite disjointed and then left in a huff. I'm still puzzled about what brought this on, but I went back to do my Sunday chilling out.

Nonetheless, I won't root for ether team, but I do hope "The University of Auburn" lose in the most heart breaking way imaginable.

quotes from my barner "friends" on facebook last year.

"I hope the domers destroy your bammers"

"you bammers backed your way into a game after everyone else lost" (my personal favorite)

quotes this year after me saying publicly i don't care who wins.

"sore loser, how could you not support them unless your butthurt"

after i pointed out the barn is only in because others lost

"team of destiny"

cooleddie

1st Team
Jul 27, 2003
pensacola,fl
FSU is my second favorite team...way, way distant second to The Tide. I went to football camp there in the 9th grade and got to meet Bobby Bowden, Mickey Andrews, and Chuck Amato. I've always been a Bobby Bowden fan. My favorite uncle passed away in 2005 and the Noles were his favorite team with Bama second; he loved The Bear. He and I watched many football games together so FSU holds a special place for me. Go Noles!

soonerboy_ODN

Dec 7, 2008
Oo. Oo. I want to play.

FSU.

For comparison's sake, I really had hoped you guys would crush Texas elleventy jillion to nuthin' in '09. Can't imagine you wish anything different on allbarn.

I know you fight over recruits with FSU, but lesser of two evils?

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
FSU.

There is no way that I would like to see the Barn wins the BCSNC.

Living in Quebec city, I hate the Montreal Canadiens with every part of my body but believe me, after this year Iron Bowl, there is no team (even the Montreal Canadiens) that I would like more to loose than the Barn.

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
I despise FSU, but no way I can pull for The Barn. I'll be practicing the tomahawk chop with a frown on my face.

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
FSU all the way, but I will pretend to all the cow college worshippers that I am one of those SEC fans who wants them to win in order to keep the streak going. Then if they lose, I could them blame them for ending the streak. I will feign remorse but then shut my office door and celebrate by doing my Carlton dance!

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
FSU all the way, but I will pretend to all the cow college worshippers that I am one of those SEC fans who wants them to win in order to keep the streak going. Then if they lose, I could them blame them for ending the streak. I will feign remorse but then shut my office door and celebrate by doing my Carlton dance!
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
My sentiments exactly. LOL

tidefan39817

All-American
Jan 17, 2006
Bainbridge, Georgia
in no way shape or form can I ever wish agbarn to win anything. even if they were playing for the NCAA checkers championship, I could not pull for them. on the other hand, I can't stand FSU. so I will root for the meteor.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.