Poll: Who Do You PREFER to Win: Barn or FSU?

Barn or FSU?

• Barn

Votes: 53 23.0%
  • FSU

Votes: 177 77.0%

• Total voters

The Red Zone

Jan 28, 2008
A couple of thoughts:

Hate the Semenoles since that game in '07 in Jax. Men, women and children came up to me while I was simply minding my own business and dropped all kinds of F-bombs and raising the finger. Saw many FSU fans trying to start fights. Disgusting and classless fan base.
As a resident of Jacksonville, I went to the game, also! You are spot on with your observation. I figured I was perhaps paranoid or delusional by what I was seeing after the game, but no, the fan base was filled with young obnoxious $mart@$$e$. Some would extend their hand for what appeared to be a friendly handshake, say - "great game," and then yank their hand away in the middle of extending mine. I fell for the oldest trick in the book. I wanted so bad to coldcock one of the dudes. Maybe I was in the wrong area, but they were raising all kind of h*ll with the Bama fans.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
my ideal scenario is this:

New evidence comes out. Winston is convicted and sent to jail for 15 years. Meanwhile FSU's third string QB has a career day throwing for 400 yards and winning the game on a 90 yard hail mary that was tipped 5 times kicked in the air and lands in a FSU wr hands for a td all after *uburn gatoraides their coach think they had the game won.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
As a resident of Jacksonville, I went to the game, also! You are spot on with your observation. I figured I was perhaps paranoid or delusional by what I was seeing after the game, but no, the fan base was filled with young obnoxious $mart@$$e$. Some would extend their hand for what appeared to be a friendly handshake, say - "great game," and then yank their hand away in the middle of extending mine. I fell for the oldest trick in the book. I wanted so bad to coldcock one of the dudes. Maybe I was in the wrong area, but they were raising all kind of h*ll with the Bama fans.
I was there, too, wearing my Bama gear. Didn't have any run ins with anybody.

I guess I'm lucky like that. I almost never have problems with the local yokels at away games.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I will not watch
I do not care
I despise them both
equally, I swear
you want a maggot?
Or you want a dead mouse?
there will be no BCSCG
on in my house
I hate the barn
and a certain criminole
hope they both get swallowed up
by a big sinkhole

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
fsu. i have a soft spot in my heart for them. plus auburn is dead to me. i will not cheer for them against anyone. if it was barn vs OSU, then i would root for an acute case of dysentery to break out among both teams and have the game cancelled.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
The sad fact is, if the barn wins (and think about this all you Bama fans who pride yourself on the fact that year in and year out Bama has one of the best defenses in the country), at least for this year anyway, we can't say "Defense wins championships".
Who was won a BCSCG with a defense as bad as the barn's?

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
I think Madame Fate will give the nod to FSU.
FSU was in the very first BCS championship game and lost to an SEC team (TN).
This is the very last BCS championship game so it's redemption!
Besides, who better to end the streak of SEC NC's than the barn?

drjohn432

1st Team
Nov 28, 1999
mobile
I am a keep it in the state guy and SEC centric. Will not root for the Barn actively, but will not root aginst them.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
The barn!!! In 2010 IIRC their d was ranked something like #60 nationally. I think they're above #80 this year. Not quite as bad...but almost. They don't bother with no defense down on the plains.
But in 2010 their D got better at the end, IIRC. They throttled SC in the SECCG, and we didn't score as many on them in 2010 as we did this year, and certainly didn't have as many yards. And they pretty much shut down the ducks, too, again, IIRC as I did not watch that game. This years' version of defense by the Plain Boogers is disgusting, IMO.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
An Auburn fan walked up to me today, he knew I'm a Bama fan, and ask if I would root for Auburn against FSU? I said no. So naturally he accused me of being a "sore loser", I told him to "get lost." He said it didn't matter because he loved his beloved Tigers because they had "the heart of a champion", to which I promptly responded with, "no, your team has the luck of a leprechaun." He became quite disjointed and then left in a huff. I'm still puzzled about what brought this on, but I went back to do my Sunday chilling out.

Nonetheless, I won't root for ether team, but I do hope "The University of Auburn" lose in the most heart breaking way imaginable.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
Who was won a BCSCG with a defense as bad as the barn's?
barn 2010

was an article about this before the weekend how OSU, if they won, would have the worst defense in bcs era. 2013 barn is now the new title holder for that award

overall ratings off/def they are the 3rd worst in the bcs era

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.