Poll: Who Do You PREFER to Win: Barn or FSU?

Barn or FSU?

• Barn

Votes: 53 23.0%
  • FSU

Votes: 177 77.0%

• Total voters

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Where is the earthquake option?

Having grown up in Tampa, and since my 25th class reunion is coming up, it's going to be really hard pulling for FSU. Most of the people I graduated with either went to FSU or wish they did, and they are already obnoxious on Facebook.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
ooohhhhhohhhyooooooohhhyooooohooooyooooo ooohhhhhohhhyooooooohhhyooooohooooyooooo

^ My attempt at FSU chant via letters

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
Under most circumstances, I'd easily say FSU. But, after watching them cover up a rape? No way.

On the other hand, this is Auburn. Oh well, we had our chances. Either way, I'm going to be sick, especially knowing how close we were. At least this time if the barn wins, it's legit (compared to the sCam they got away with a few years ago).

Sell your sons vs. sell out your daughters?

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
i can't believe I just became a FSU fan. And their pimp QB will win the heisman. Tre Mason will probably be in NYC instead of AJ. It's official...Life sucks!

SouthBaman

1st Team
Mar 26, 2004
Deep South
If the Cow College was playing Notre Dame I might actually have to think about it. Otherwise, not just no but hell no. Forced Sex University all the way.

Bamabus Collins

Suspended
Jan 7, 2008
The mere thought of auBarn playing in one of college football's most storied stadiums is disgusting. Can't imagine the stench of auBarn on Pasadena. This nightmare of a season went downhill on October 19 when they went to College Station and lucked into a win against A&M as far as I'm concerned. The luck has only gotten stronger. Amazingly, Bama fans sitting around me that night were pulling for the Barn to beat A&M JUST TO GET A WIN OVER JOHNNY FOOTBALL. Are you kidding? When all those folks watch the Barn celebrate their national title, I hope it eats their guts out. It wasn't worth it. Go NOLES!!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.