Poll: Who Do You PREFER to Win: Barn or FSU?

Barn or FSU?

• Barn

Votes: 53 23.0%
  • FSU

Votes: 177 77.0%

• Total voters

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
No need to ask me. I'm married to an AU grad. She told me last week she hoped Alabama lost every game from now on because of the way some of her Bama friends acted after the Iron Bowl. Never mind the fact that I never said anything negative to her about the game. I just didn't have much to say at all. Therefore, I'm pulling for FSU, in spite of their current QB and their history of thuggery.

Last edited:

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I just still can't figure out how in the world we ended up in this predicament. SMH.

No way I can pull for Aubie. I'm sorry but them winning another one sure would damper what we've accomplished, considering they're awful seasons around it....

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
No need to ask me. I'm married to an AU grad. She told me last week she hoped Alabama lost every game from now on because of the way some of her Bama friends acted after the Iron Bowl. Never mind the fact that I never said anything negative to her about the game. I just didn't have much to say at all. Therefore, I'm pulling for FSU, in spite of their current QB and their history of thuggery.
Don't feel bad. The barn has plenty of thugs on their team too. Case in point, the push of Mizzou's RB into the platform today.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Auburn is going to win. FSU is going to get punished on the ground. They'll dominate Auburn's secondary but they'll get enough TFLs and sacks to pull out a shootout win like tonight.

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
Where is option #3 for "stadium implosion" in this poll? I grew up in northwest FL and my high school was filled predominantly with FSU and AU fans. Needless to say it will be very hard to pull for FSU, but for me I have no choice, because I cannot pull for AU under any circumstance.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
It's hard to imagine 2 teams I dislike more squaring off. However, I do have some fine Auburn friends, and I found the FSU fanbase in 2007 to be trashy. I'll sort of casually root for Auburn. I think they will outscore the Noles. I don't see a Barn championship hurting our program - it didn't last time.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
Do the math.
We win + Noles win = We finish ranked above aubie.
We win + Aubie win = We don't finish ranked above aubie or possibly, the Noles either.
:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.