Poll: Who Do You PREFER to Win: Barn or FSU?

Barn or FSU?

• Barn

Votes: 53 23.0%
  • FSU

Votes: 177 77.0%

• Total voters

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Both Fan bases act about the same. When I was looking at the FSU boards they hate Alabama and have wanted us to lose all year. So why cheer for either? I used to go to FSU and their fans are no better than API's.

I feel like FSU has the best chance to beat Auburn as anyone because they have a good to great QB, physical oline,agressive, defense and neutral field. Add to that the fact that the Seminoles are as crazy as the Aubs and it should be interesting. Go FSU, don't like em but like AU even less. Roll Tide

Last edited:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I don't care if I lived in the middle of Tallahassee, married to an barn alumna, and I was in my uncle Gus Malzan's will... there's no way in hell that I could even pretend for one minute that I want the aubs to win this game.

I am a BAMA FAN!

pigsinspace

1st Team
Jan 26, 2011
Go Noles, but I will be volunteering to work on that night, and there will be no radio playing.(not that I can stand listening to the Auburn radio team anyway)

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
They aren't Natives, they are non-Natives dressed up in stereotypical make-up......and it is annoying.
Sorry but NO WAY I will be rooting for the natives.....and that ANNOYING chant..... :mad:

Elwood Crimson

1st Team
Jul 27, 2004
I root for SEC teams over out of conference every time. Sure it is tough to pull for your rival (seriously who rhymes Eagle with Weagle?), but they bested us and have earned their spot in the title game. That is more than can be said for cupcake conferences.

Last edited:

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
I root for SEC teams over out of conference every time. Sure it is tough to pull for your rival (seriously who rhymes Eagle with Weagle?), but they bested us and have earned their spot in the title game. That is more than can be said for cupcake conferences.
This. Plus both I and the hubby went to AU. And I'd love to keep the crystal football in the state even if its not us.
Oh and an accused rapist on FSU doesn't help.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.