Worst pic I've seen from a Bama fan; supporting barnie

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I see a poll on the forum that indicates about 30% of our posters are in agreement with that pic :biggrin:

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
I thought it might be a Barn recruiting poster. "It is still Alabama football" sounds like someone they would tell recruits... With that said, I still cannot believe that they are playing for the... I just can't say it. Wow. What are the chances of FSU being able to stop the run? Hope they do better than Mizzou.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
That idea is terrible an the "Alabama fan" who came up with it should feel terrible. I will never, AND I MEAN NEVER, root for Auburn. You can get blood from a stone before you get me to root for that team.

Last edited:

RollTideMustang

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2011
Killen, Alabama
www.myyearbook.com
Well so you rather Auburn to lose & FSU to win? What happened to the SEC run the table so many years? We lost simple as that. You hate Auburn that much you rather give up the SEC running the table? Really? It sounds childish. We are bigger than this to accept defeat & move on. You can be the bigger person to respect the win & say good game. Now you do have some Auburn fans that just hates Alabama as well & so be it let them be childish of talking trash.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Well so you rather Auburn to lose & FSU to win? What happened to the SEC run the table so many years? We lost simple as that. You hate Auburn that much you rather give up the SEC running the table? Really? It sounds childish. We are bigger than this to accept defeat & move on. You can be the bigger person to respect the win & say good game. Now you do have some Auburn fans that just hates Alabama as well & so be it let them be childish of talking trash.
I don't have a problem with TIDE fans pulling for the barn, in this one game....as long as they keep that to themselves, and CERTAINLY don't sully Big Al with the '2 words that shall never be uttered' that start with a W and an E. ;)

Holy hell, that takes the cake for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The mods should give bamanutAJ a couple weeks off for bringing that here, :tongue:

Gallowglas

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2008
Hendersonville, TN
I don't have sports gear to celebrate the SEC. I have sports gear to celebrate Alabama. And never, ever sports gear with the abomination of Big Al and War Eagle combined. Even if I were to pull for a team aside from Alabama, that doesn't turn me into a fan that's going to sing their fight songs, wear their gear, etc.

Call me childish or petty if you like. I'll pull for any other SEC team in off-season. Not the Tigers. It goes beyond simple pettiness. Very little about the Tigers winning helps us. In fact, it potentially hurts us in recruiting.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.