Worst pic I've seen from a Bama fan; supporting barnie

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Doesn't that pic violate our profanity/ obscenity site rules? Cant see how Bama fans support the barn unless they also have immediate family that are barners.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
That is quite a bit over the top. I am supportive ONLY to my FRIENDS who WENT to Auburn. The bandwagon fans--especially the ones who jumped ship last year--get no support or politeness from me.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
You know I don't see florida st beating the barn. That offense is something else. The wild thing about it is the chance of the last five national champions coming from not the same conference but the same State. Has that ever happened?

ua86

1st Team
Nov 20, 2009
North Alabama
I'm still debating if I can actually pull for Auburn against anybody, but if I do, it'll be like a trip to the bootlegger - done quietly in the dark of night, and you don't talk about it afterwards. There are other comparisons that come to mind, but this is a G-rated forum.

4Bama2win

BamaNation Citizen
Even when I go into the game wanting to pull for the barn I can't when the game starts. So I've learned to not pull for them at all. When the game is over I have a feeling of indifference. I'm sure that's what I will fell after the championship game.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I'm still debating if I can actually pull for Auburn against anybody, but if I do, it'll be like a trip to the bootlegger - done quietly in the dark of night, and you don't talk about it afterwards. There are other comparisons that come to mind, but this is a G-rated forum.
Yeah, was going to say a trip to the bootlegger ain't this bad ;) maybe a trip to a chicken ranch ... I don't know... some place in Nevada or is it Texas?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.