Question: Anybody up for a joint Crimson-Out?

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I know its the corniest thing in the world for one team to all wear the same color, especially when you get whomped (see GA blackout vs Bama) but what do y'all think of encouraging our UA and OU friends to spread the word and filling the Super Dome with solid Crimson? I would sure love to have that photo on my wall. I am sure we all have at least one Crimson shirt.

:conf3:

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
At first glance my brain just processed, "Anybody up for a joint." I agree with OU Rick.. I am sick of ornage.

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
Not really. I want us to remember OU is our opponets and that our goal is to beat the crap out of them. We can be buddies after the game and not before.

TiderATL

Nov 26, 2013
Personally, since we are both crimson, I think they "away" fans should wear white, and the "home" fans should wear Crimson so that you can see representation from the schools. I thought it was cool how our fans did this at our 2 game series in the early 2000's.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.