Tide Pride Sugar Bowl tickets

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Just called the ticket office and here is the scoop:

She did not think there would be a public sale - which means at this point between student requests and TidePride requests they have sold their allotment.

She could not/would not give me any indication of how many points would be the cut-off for actually getting the tickets based on the the requests received (party line - not surprising)

Students will find out tomorrow if they get tickets

TidePride will be notified by the end of the week - would not give a specific date but told me it would not be today because we actually have until 5PM today to make the request.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
These tickets will be going for less than face the week before the game. Don't spend $175 on upper deck tickets.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
TidePride sent an email yesterday that they were "Extending" the deadline to today. This tells me that probably a lot of people didn't select the Sugar Bowl on their first order and they are giving them more time to do so.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
TidePride sent an email yesterday that they were "Extending" the deadline to today. This tells me that probably a lot of people didn't select the Sugar Bowl on their first order and they are giving them more time to do so.
Yeah - that ticks me off quite a bit. Probably means that those of us with low point totals will get bumped by someone who didn't have the foresight to request SB tickets but will now do so because they know they can turn around and make some $$ on them.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Looks like everyone who wanted them got them

Dear TIDE PRIDE Member,
This email is to notify you of the results of your Sugar Bowl Game ticket request:​
All TIDE PRIDE members were able to have their Sugar Bowl ticket requests fulfilled.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I'll be out of the country (Sydney, Australia for New Years w00t w00t!!), so I won't get to go, but I hope we outnumber OU fans there considering the proximity.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Haven't heard anything about shipping, but I noticed that my credit card has a pending charge for tickets from the University. This at least gives me an idea what price level tickets I am getting.

bamafan76

1st Team
Sep 19, 2004
Kenner, LA
Haven't heard anything about shipping, but I noticed that my credit card has a pending charge for tickets from the University. This at least gives me an idea what price level tickets I am getting.
Shipping is tentatively scheduled for December 18 per UA. I too have seen a charge from UA hit my card earlier this week.

BamaBriar

Scout Team
Mar 24, 2011
It will be interesting to see how they take orders for and send out tickets within the week between the semifinal games and the championship game next year with the new playoff. Let alone arrange travel and hotel. I hope we find out although it is certain to be a mess.

Last edited:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I have to think that anyone under 300 tide total points will be left out and for the championship game, if anyone still has any money left, I don't see the cut off below 400 tide total points, that is my prediction should Bama be in that situation.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
It will be interesting to see how they take orders for and send out tickets within the week between the semifinal games and the championship game next year with the new playoff. Let alone arrange travel and hotel. I hope we find out although it is certain to be a mess.
Actually the playoff simplifies things:

2014 Bama Ticket Order Form
1. How much do you make?
2. Send it in.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.