Greetings From Minnesota!

bluegarage

Dec 9, 2013
Winona Minnesota
Hi; New here, Tide fan from Mobile but I've been living in Minnesota for 30+ years. This looks like a nice, active board. I will try to add something too it and hopefully won't stick my foot in my mouth too many times!

Any other Minnesota based Bama fans here? would like to meet some who live close by. I'm in the Southeastern part of the state in Winona.

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Hi; New here, Tide fan from Mobile but I've been living in Minnesota for 30+ years. This looks like a nice, active board. I will try to add something too it and hopefully won't stick my foot in my mouth too many times!

Any other Minnesota based Bama fans here? would like to meet some who live close by. I'm in the Southeastern part of the state in Winona.
There absolutely are Bama fans in Minnesota (I am in Minneapolis). The Bama Nation extends everywhere. And for the record, while the temperature dropped to -8 today, it did eventually warm up to above zero.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Welcome aboard! Mobile temperature was in the 60's today!
Not in Mobile Alabama it wasn't...LOL Froze my hiney off. They said it was in the low 50s but wind was blowing so hard windchill was about 40.
But greetings to another Mobilian...dunno how your compass went so wacky you wound up in the great white north, but it could be worse...you could have ended up in Auburn.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I love MN, but I try to visit in the summer/fall (always after black fly season). Particularly, I love the BWCA and over the border in Quetico. However, the last time I visited up there over Labor Day, the temps hit 90F and we used our rain fly we carry for staying out of the sun. The lakes were too choppy to fish. Go figure...

fezzador

Sep 26, 2011
Calera, AL
I used to live in Minnesota a few years ago. Can't say that I really miss it, but it's not a bad place all things considered.

This might be a bit of a surprise to Bama fans, but in many parts of the state, Gopher fans are outnumbered by Wisconsin and Iowa fans. They're EVERYWHERE in MSP. There's a decent sized contingency of Nebraska fans too.

Don't see a lot of Alabama fans north of the Mason-Dixon line, but I do know for a fact that they are represented in all fifty states, and even internationally.

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
Glad to have you with us. It was in the balmy upper 20's today in Ohio, mixed with some snow this morning and I still had school on regular schedule. Mrs. Bama and I traveled south to Nashville this evening and it feels like spring, it's in the 30's. :cool:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Glad to have you with us. It was in the balmy upper 20's today in Ohio, mixed with some snow this morning and I still had school on regular schedule. Mrs. Bama and I traveled south to Nashville this evening and it feels like spring, it's in the 30's. :cool:
Our high here on Monte Sano in HSV was a scintillating 31F, with full sun...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.