Greetings From Minnesota!

BDDBAMA

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 22, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I lived in Minneapolis for 4 years until 2010. It would always be a thrill to see Bama fans and exchange "Roll Tides!" Went to a few Gopher games...TCF Stadium is so tiny compared to Bryant-Denny! And completely different atmosphere.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Welcome, Mr. (or Mrs.?) Garage. In honor of your arrival and chosen nom de plume, I offer this video:

Cowboy Junkies - I Wish I Had a Blue Guitar
Used to LOVE the Junkies, but that was back in the Trinity Session days. Wasn't aware that they were still active, but I see that they're still releasing albums.

Sounds like the Doors....

This is the end...
That was precisely my first thought as well. Definitely a The End vibe running through this song.

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
Welcome aboard ! I live in the north too. Which place is the coldest ? Minnesota or Quebec ? It doesn't matter cause both places is hot enough to have some Bama fans !

RTR !

bamafaninwi

Sep 5, 2007
Oshkosh, WI
Hi; New here, Tide fan from Mobile but I've been living in Minnesota for 30+ years. This looks like a nice, active board. I will try to add something too it and hopefully won't stick my foot in my mouth too many times!

Any other Minnesota based Bama fans here? would like to meet some who live close by. I'm in the Southeastern part of the state in Winona.

I'm in Oshkosh but my daughter is right across the border in La Crosse, WI! Roll Tide and Welcome!!!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.