The NCG Dilemma for this Alabama Fan

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I won't be pulling for either team to win. I may watch some of it and may not. What might be interesting is what conference the refs are from and how strict or lax they are regrading some of AU's borderline offense's behavior. If they're lax AU will plow the Criminoles.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Ideally, I'd like to see a game that makes the 2-3 AU-MSSt game look like the pinnacle of gridiron achievement, with AU winning with a safety in the 8th overtime. Tre Mason gets 6 yards on 27 carries and Winston throws eight INTs.

Then, during the post-game press conference, Danny Sheridan comes forward with proof that Auburn knowingly played Marshall when he was ineligible...because Marshall was the bagman for $cam. ;)

As that is a low-probability outcome, though, I figured it best to have a fallback position.

For instance, did you know that they have a sinkhole problem in Pasadena?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Barners win with a flea flicker gone bad: A Hail Mary is thrown on the last play by Winston, the ball is tipped three times and falls into the arms of a Barn defender who runs it back 105 yards for the game winner.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I hate *U and FSU has a problem at QB. No way I'm pulling for either. The only thing I'm pulling for is a sizable injury to Winston's groin. I want him to be a mezzo-soprano!!!

I was hoping for an earthquake but that'd would affect way too many people without a dog in the fight.

FIFY

Last edited:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Here is the way I see it: No true crimson blooded Alabama fan can CHEER for Auburn. It just isn't right. You can be indifferent, but you can't outwardly cheer for Auburn. You will never, ever, ever, never, ever see me write their "War......" or use the initials, I won't say it or even think it. Even in games where an Auburn win would help Bama, I automatically cheer for the other team--it's like a subconscious thing and I can't help it. LOL! I just can't cheer for Auburn. I can't and I won't.

Go Noles!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.