26 Marlon Humphrey, DB, 6', 185
    30 Tre' Williams, ILB, 6'3, 230
    32 Shaun Hamilton, ILB, 6'1, 225
    40 Rashaan Evans, OLB, 6'3, 220
    42 Keith Holcombe, OLB, 6'3, 209
    73 Joshua Casher, OL, 6'2, 300

Mississippi players

9 C. J. Hampton, LB, 6'2, 195

Note: Ronnie practiced at LB today for the Alabama squad. Not sure why CJ Hampton is listed as a LB, either.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: 2013 Alabama-Mississippi All Star Game

Here are some recruiting articles, tweets, and pictures...

Alabama commits have different approaches with top Tide prospect Marlon Humphrey at all-star practice

Watch Alabama commit Ronnie Clark practice, intercept a pass in all-star game practice

From Andrew Bone's tweets today at practice:

SDH

Ronnie Clark (practiced at OLB today)

Jordan Sims

Is something brewing with #Alabama and Homewood OL Jordan Sims? http://alabama.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=427&tid=195613113&mid=195613113&si d=885&style=2

Not a bad LB unit for Team Alabama: Tre Williams, Shaun Dion Hamilton, Ronnie Clark, Rashaan Evans and Keith Holcombe.
    One side of kickoff coverage team features Marlon Humphrey, Tre Williams, Shaun Dion Hamilton, Rashaan Evans, Stephen Roberts. Good luck.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting. Humphrey looks technically sound. Good change of direction. Plays the receiver, not the QB. I hope SDH, Keith Holcombe, Ronnie Clark and others can firm him up to Bama. I'm curious how much Jameis Winston has been in his ear. JW is a great recruiter and leader.
    I'm predicting JW to have a rough off season though. I know Manziel and Winston are 2 different people, but being a freshman with all the publicity of winning the Heisman and NC can turn you into an unstoppable force. I'm really afraid that if Humphrey goes to FSU, trouble will find him too. See Maudrecas. STay close to home MArlon.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Four-star safety CJ Hampton discusses his interest in Alabama

"They have great coaches, a great program, great guys and great people," Hampton said about the Tide. "I could go in and compete and hopefully get a shot."
    Coach Bryant

News|BB|FB|Rec Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Bama squad should run a 3-5-3.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I spoke with a coach today who played with @DRyans59 at #Alabama. He compared @_sdh7 to the former All-American.

Coach Bryant

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

SDH reminds me of Mosley all day long.

We will kill Mississippi yet again.

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

anybody know of a internet feed on this game? legal of course

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by socalbamafan123 View Post
    anybody know of a internet feed on this game? legal of course
    I'm not sure of one. It'll be on WSFA here in Montgomery. They may air it on their website.
    Coach Bryant

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

247's mid-week report for the Alabama team.

Top performers

1. Marlon Humphrey, CB - He's got a five-star next to his name and has unreasonable expectations everywhere he goes, but Humphrey met those expectations this week. The rangy, fluid cornerback was terrific in coverage early this week, showing a great feel for route understanding and the athleticism to react to what he sees. He looked like the nation's top cornerback is supposed to look.

2. Keith Holcombe, LB - The Alabama commitment has good size but flashed the speed to match this week and was all over the field. If practice had been live all week, Holcombe would've been the leading tackler based on how much he was around the football. The four-star runs around like he's a walk-on trying to make the team but he's got talent of a four-year starter.
    Coach Bryant

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Coach Bryant

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I'm also pretty certain the AHSAA will have a feed as well on their website.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    I'm also pretty certain the AHSAA will have a feed as well on their website.
    For those in the Bham market, Fox6 will be carrying the game live at 12:00.