Link: 2013 Yahoo Sports College Football Bowl Pick'em

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
It's that time of year again where your football IQ gets put to the test. Nothing makes a lackluster post season more interesting than competing with your friends here at TideFans.com. Joining is easy, click on the link and use the information below. Good luck!

Link http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/bowl/register/joingroup

Group ID Number - 11692

Group Name - TideFans

Password - champions

Format - Confidence Points

Gift certificates to the TideFans store will be awarded for 1st through 4th places. Total purse is $2 times the number of participants.

1st place - 50% of total purse
2nd place - 25%
3rd place - 15%
4th place - 10%

Link to the TideFans.com Store - http://www.tidefansstore.com/

Last edited:

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
We never got our gift certificates from last year's contest BTW. Are we still going to get those or no? I know of something I would like to buy with mine. :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Looking forward to total domination... probably mediocre at best :)

Last edited:

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
We never got our gift certificates from last year's contest BTW. Are we still going to get those or no? I know of something I would like to buy with mine. :)

Thank you!
If you'll PM your correct email address to BamaNation I'm sure he'll take care of you. Thank you for your patience.

Winners, please make sure you PM me your correct email address ASAP after the Pick'em concludes. Gift certificates are sent VIA email. Last year only 1 person claimed their prize.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
If you'll PM your correct email address to BamaNation I'm sure he'll take care of you. Thank you for your patience.

Winners, please make sure you PM me your correct email address ASAP after the Pick'em concludes. Gift certificates are sent VIA email. Last year only 1 person claimed their prize.
Okay. Will do. I also sent him my correct email address last year, but I never got the certificate. Don't know what happened. Thanks so much!

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
Well I started off like gang busters last year getting like the first 8 or 9 right in a row. Then Ka-Blewie!!! Don't think I got another right till the championship game lol! ;) I think a blind monkey could have picked as well! But this is a new season!!! I got a new attitude!!!

But I am not Auburn. Oh well its been fun. ;)

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
Five participants remain perfect after yesterday's match ups. RTO is off to a commanding lead with 54 points scoring 24 of them on Coach Mac's Colorado State Rams comeback victory. Moan is also perfect thus far. But we'll hold the accolades and see if blind monkey syndrome can be avoided. The bowl season is still young and anything can happen down the stretch as the games get tougher to predict.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.