News Article: Oklahoma talking trash

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
These guys need to go look at what happened to Ole Miss and UTe when they were opened their mouths about Bama. Just be respectful and say all the nice things you can think of in public. Talk all the trash you want in your locker room. DON'T POKE THE BEAR WHEN IT IS SLEEPING.Bama is already ....ed enough after the IB don't add fuel on top of what your dumb coach has already said.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/12/oklahoma_players_on_facing_ala.html

TideLegacy

Scout Team
Nov 22, 2005
Dallas, TX
Being in Dallas I am exposed to A LOT of sooner talk, coverage, etc. They are NOT a good team. I expect Bama to win by 20+ and easily cover the spread.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
If our team is focused and disciplined the rest of the month, I think it's going to be 2010 Michigan State all over again; if we are disappointed and "hung over" with the what if's, it'll be another Utah.

OU is a pretty good team, but if we play hard, our running game should get 150+ yards without much difficulty.

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
What do you expect them to do? They are OU fans. They should be rooting and trash talking for their team. I expect nothing less. BTW - I bet they have a thread on thier sites just like this one.

aTm

Sep 11, 2013
Please kick in their teeth. The Sooners never knows when to just keep their mouth closed.

socalbamafan123

Scout Team
May 26, 2010
sooner fans are good folks, they were were very nice when they came to t-town, but be careful what u wish for. don't poke the bear, he may just eat you. tide by 21

oupunk

Suspended
Dec 9, 2013
plus.google.com
I agree somewhat, if at ally possible the players should be professional in their tweets regarding bama, you don't want to give them any bulletin board material; however, we all know that is unrealistic they are kids that are excited to play in the biggest game of their lives. I expect both side to be emotional. Plus OU is 2 1 1 against bama so why should they not have confidence.

#BeatBama

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I agree somewhat, if at ally possible the players should be professional in their tweets regarding bama, you don't want to give them any bulletin board material; however, we all know that is unrealistic they are kids that are excited to play in the biggest game of their lives. I expect both side to be emotional. Plus OU is 2 1 1 against bama so why should they not have confidence.

#BeatBama
I haven't read about our players going on Twitter about playing Oklahoma..So yeah I would expect our players to act like "they've been there before" & not give the team we're playing extra motivation to beat us..

And I also hope your players realize those last two close wins against us, came during the worst times ever
at Bama, & when we were coached by perhaps our weakest HC we've ever had at Bama..This Bama team will be a different beast than what y'all played the last go around against us..

Last edited:

oupunk

Suspended
Dec 9, 2013
plus.google.com
I haven't read about our players going on Twitter about playing Oklahoma..So yeah I would expect our players to act like "they've been there before" & not give the team we're playing extra motivation to beat us..

And I also hope your players realize those last two close wins against us, came during the worst times ever
at Bama, & when we were coached by perhaps our weakest HC we've ever had at Bama..This Bama team will be a different beast than what y'all played the last go around against us..
I'm sure everyone is well aware this team is one tackle away from trying to three peet

#BeatBama

OUMick

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 8, 2013
Wow is that what people call trash talking in Alabama? Sounds to me like some kids excited to go to the Sugar Bowl. I dare say if that fires your team up they were already fired up.

socalbamafan123

Scout Team
May 26, 2010
Wow is that what people call trash talking in Alabama? Sounds to me like some kids excited to go to the Sugar Bowl. I dare say if that fires your team up they were already fired up.

never thought it was trash talking, but their butts will get spanked.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.