Saban signs multi-year extension w/Bama, shorthorns on suicide watch...

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Re: Cecil Hurt reporting Saban and UA reach agreement on new contract

Well that will calm down the board. Did not think it would be long so glad to hear it is out of the way. Loved what Andy Roddick said that Alabama announced it right at the time of the UT banquet. Not a coincidence.

Last edited:

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007

I knew it all along! wasn't worried a bit. Now I can quit drinking.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: New Discussion Thread on Possible Coaching Changes...

I just noticed that Chip Brown spent so much time talking about how his sources is accurate, and if it goes down tonight or by Monday that his sources were wrong, would he look extremely bad, along with Texas Nation who provided silly rumors?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Was never worried. Coach himself said earlier this year what his plans were so why worry?

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

I'll miss all the new members who had inside info about Saban leaving. And to think, I believed every word.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

HAHA..ShaggyBevo has already crashed & burned..It's out of business for a day or so..And I Love it..
I actually went there to get their reaction. It was down before I could get there. Headed to other wastelands to see how much they've messed their britches now that they see he's not going anywhere.....[talking about you Baton Rouge....and you Knoxville...and especially you West Georgia]

100%Crimson

All-SEC
Feb 4, 2004

Never mind you already know. Woo hoo!

Last edited:

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

I actually went there to get their reaction. It was down before I could get there. Headed to other wastelands to see how much they've messed their britches now that they see he's not going anywhere.....[talking about you Baton Rouge....and you Knoxville...and especially you West Georgia]
O no no no. See they want him to stay now so Gus can rush for 300 yds on him again and dominate us year after year. If you listen to them I have to believe they actually believe that will come to pass.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

If Mack stays...then this has been one big trolling job by Saban and Mack. :biggrin:

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

The Orangeblood guys have been tweeting membership pitches the past couple of days. They are not popular tonite.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.