Link: Football official and unofficial visits this weekend (December 13-15)

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Since the season is over for most players. We may see more recruits taking some visits. Hate they don't see a game, but hope they enjoy the christmas lights and can tour campus normally. Quite a list for this weekend.

http://alabama.247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/Visits

I think we could see Brian Wallace commit after the visit.
I also think it is great to have Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones on campus with Leonard Fournette. I think I heard Hootie is coming to the AL/MS all-star game on Saturday.
I'm also curious to how Jalen Tabor will respond to this visit. Could be an exciting Monday or Tuesday!

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Re: Football official and unofficial visits this weekend.

Dont forget David Cornwell also schedule his visit for this week. He's been one of our best recruiters so far.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Jalen Tabor tweets he's about to be in Bama.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Huge recruiting weekend, with several top commitments in town -- Cam Robinson, David Cornwell, Hootie Jones, etc. -- as well as two of the top uncommitted targets left on the board, namely Leonard Fournette and Jalen Tabor.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I think they are Cameron Sims, Cameron Robinson, Brian Wallace, Josh Frazier, Travis Rudolph, Hootie Jones, Jalen Tabor, Zach Whitley and David Cornwell.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.