Big Shout-outs to Moderators on this forum

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
  • So, I just wanted to take the time to say Thanks to the moderators on the forum for working hard the last few days and I know we made it little hard on them by how some of the posters were acting out... Big Thanks to TIDE-HSV, Crimson Surfer, runtheoption22, BAMARICH, crimsonaudio, dayhiker, Bamabuzzard, SavannahDare, LCN, BigEasyTider, WMack4Bama, Crimson Cat, kyallie...... Appreciate that guys.

Let's give a special shoutout to Crimsonaudio and TIDE-HSV for handling their business, not tolerating folks who were acting up. I know they were just looking out for all of us.. Join in and show them appreciations... Sometime I think we take them for granted.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Ahh yes, a TideFans.com Moderators appreciation thread, well deserved Mods! Got order up in the crib!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I wish I could have seen all those posts crimsonaudio deleted.

Seriously, I know these last few days have been hectic having to deal with all this nonsense along with whatever it is the mods do in real life. Thanks for keeping order around here and making this a great place to visit.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
  • So, I just wanted to take the time to say Thanks to the moderators on the forum for working hard the last few days and I know we made it little hard on them by how some of the posters were acting out... Big Thanks to TIDE-HSV, Crimson Surfer, runtheoption22, BAMARICH, crimsonaudio, dayhiker, Bamabuzzard, SavannahDare, LCN, BigEasyTider, WMack4Bama, Crimson Cat, kyallie...... Appreciate that guys.

Let's give a special shoutout to Crimsonaudio and TIDE-HSV for handling their business, not tolerating folks who were acting up. I know they were just looking out for all of us.. Join in and show them appreciations... Sometime I think we take them for granted.
Seriously, one of the big things I enjoy about being a Bama fan is the opportunity to go to this site. Like most of us on here, I visit several times a day. I`m convinced that the time and efforts that the mods put in is THE primary reason that Tidefans is what it is. Thanks guys and gals for making it what it is !! RTR!

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
Mods, thanks for making TideFans the best fan site. We've all been on others, and our IQ drops by 10 to 20 points when we do. You keep it informative and funny without the clutter.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I don't visit other sites, so I can't compare however I do appreciate how clean this site is & the hard work to keep it that way.

Thank you Mods.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I am sure "Yea Mods" is what SammyBama really meant before his fingers bypassed his brain :biggrin2:

Poor soul, he was just too high strung.
I'm afraid I am the reason for that outbreak of infantile, juvenile blather. The other site in question had a thread that was not quite complimentary of TideFans, which I thought was totally
unfair and out of line. So, I attempted to explain the differences between the two and it did not go over that well (which I expected and was personally prepared for). And there is nothing
wrong with that site if you realize what it is and don't mind that kind on banter between the members. They actually do discuss some finer aspects of all things Bama football. It's just on a
different societal level than what is presented here on Tidefans. I did not expect to hurt the thread starter's 'manly' feelings so as to cause the thread he initiated here that required deleting.
Another bad thing about it is that I have always liked and respected SammyBama (not his screenname on the other site) and still do. He's entitled to his opinion, as they all are. But when I
go to that site, I understand what to expect. They know what is here and if they don't like it, they should avoid it. I will still go there because they present a different perspective, I find it
unlikely I will post there again as my credibility is probably lower than the perceived lowest barner. Oh well.
My apologies to all on TideFans, and especially to the Moderators.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA

Couldn't agree more.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.