Spurrier in Rare Form Trolling All of Florida @ Cap One Bowl Presser

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
This guy is golden...

On the Capital One Bowl press conference

"Somebody told me the Gators are staying home, maybe we can get a bunch of Gators to come to our game."
"Didn't know Jadeveon's car that could go that fast. He doesnt have a pretty car like those FSU guys used to drive"
HAHAHAHAHAHA...The Head Ball Coach

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
This guy is golden...

On the Capital One Bowl press conference

HAHAHAHAHAHA...The Head Ball Coach
one of my kids driving a $40K Chrysler 300 at the age of 20 and still in college would mean the last thing i'd bring up is clowney's car.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
one of my kids driving a $40K Chrysler 300 at the age of 20 and still in college would mean the last thing i'd bring up is clowney's car.
If Clowney's mom put money away for him to attend college, why couldn't he get a car worth that much money after getting a free ride? My parents would have done the same for me.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Saw this on the local news tonight...it was great!

I think this could be a good game.

The Badgers have a pretty serious offense this year.

And I do believe there will be MANY Gators in attendance!

;)

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I can appreciate Spurrier now. I "hated" him and his Gator teams in the early to mid 90's. He was a MAJOR thorn in our side. Just think how many more SEC and NC's we could have won under Stallings if the Ole Ball Coach had not been over in the east. 1991 we were 11-1 and 1994 we were 12-1 and Those sole losses were to the gators....'94 was ONE freaking point 24-23 IIRC. I think it was '93 and '96 we lost a few more SECCG's to him but '95 was the post season ban even though technically we won the West. Ah man those were pretty good times though. Gotta give CSS credit however... The 90's Gators were something else...and He wrote the book on how to run scores up.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
There's no pressure at USC. You win 10 and they are happy as kids at Chucky Cheese.
That's pretty much spot on. The Gamecocks I know are great people, a lot of fun, and they love their team. They do have a bit of a confidence problem because they're only going to get to a certain point every year and it falls apart. Spurrier will have that job as long as he wants it and I hope he sticks around for a long time. He is comedy gold.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
If Clowney's mom put money away for him to attend college, why couldn't he get a car worth that much money after getting a free ride? My parents would have done the same for me.
We did this with our kids.

Not necessarily a $40k car; new could be closer to $30k.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.