Gamer, Marshall IT employee applies for North Dakota coaching job

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
With all the ridiculous CFB stories out there (some of which seem to be true, like Boogerville Tech taking our place in Pasadena), here is one to take our minds off of all the stuff we do not want to dwell on. (Well, maybe some of you do.)

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-fo...-applies-for-north-dakota-coaching-job-121213

"You can have the next Nick Saban or the next Lane Kiffen."

I wonder if he realizes that one of those is not something to wish for. Now, maybe if he said ".....................or the next Xbox Gus" that might have sounded better.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
With all the ridiculous CFB stories out there (some of which seem to be true, like Boogerville Tech taking our place in Pasadena), here is one to take our minds off of all the stuff we do not want to dwell on. (Well, maybe some of you do.)

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-fo...-applies-for-north-dakota-coaching-job-121213

"You can have the next Nick Saban or the next Lane Kiffen."

I wonder if he realizes that one of those is not something to wish for. Now, maybe if he said ".....................or the next Xbox Gus" that might have sounded better.
They want the next Nick Saban, but they'd be getting the next Lane Kiffen.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Just for argument's sake, If he says this:

I took them from a decent Mid-American Conference School on the game to a perennial national power that makes Nick Saban look like a chump.
Then why on earth would they want the next Nick Saban?

Truthfully though, this guy sounds like nothing more than a BS artist. As I'm very fond of saying in my industry, "It's easy to BS your way in the door. Once you get in though, you darn sure better know what you're doing."
I imagine coaching is much the say way.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Truthfully though, this guy sounds like nothing more than a BS artist. As I'm very fond of saying in my industry, "It's easy to BS your way in the door. Once you get in though, you darn sure better know what you're doing."
I imagine coaching is much the say way.
I think the story went over your head:biggrin2:

I don't think the guy was serious.....LOL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.