Link: DE / Jack Chad Thomas Signs With Miami

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
Re: DE / Jack Chad Thomas Updates (Miami Commitment)

If he makes a business decision as the tweet sort of alluded to, then I definitely like our chances. I just don't see us being able to overcome the distance.

I bet bet our sack totals would see quite an improvement with Thomas on one side and Hand on the other :)

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Thomas' official visit to Tuscaloosa went well -- obvious caveat being that almost no official visit ever goes badly -- but I really felt like for us to have a good chance here we needed the mother to come with him, and that didn't happen this past weekend.

Is a late flip possible? Sure, but personally I think it would come as a great surprise.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Thomas' official visit to Tuscaloosa went well -- obvious caveat being that almost no official visit ever goes badly -- but I really felt like for us to have a good chance here we needed the mother to come with him, and that didn't happen this past weekend.

Is a late flip possible? Sure, but personally I think it would come as a great surprise.
Agreed. I put all my eggs in the Thomas basket regarding signing day surprises but you are right...mom is key.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

“I am still committed to Miami and I am signing with them on Wednesday. I just wanted to get another experience.”

Next....

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Think we can safely close the book on this one...

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

“I am still committed to Miami and I am signing with them on Wednesday. I just wanted to get another experience.”

Next....
Yep; definitely just wanted a free trip somewhere. Oh well.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

FWIW, he tweeted "Hardest decision ever" earlier today. He didn't say what the decision was, though.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

FWIW, he tweeted "Hardest decision ever" earlier today. He didn't say what the decision was, though.
He was torn between the Miami hat with the "U" on it or the less traditional one with the Ibis...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

He's announcing soon. He was 30 minutes late for his announcement.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.