Link: DE / Jack Chad Thomas Signs With Miami

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Re: Chad Thomas to visit .

Yes it does....he is also big on having a music career and he feels that Miami has a great program for that and Bama doesnt....I think when it is all said and done he sticks with the Canes....mama wants him in Miami
Uas music department is one of the best in the country. Does this mean he wants to have a rap career? Miami would be better than that considering all Miami fans are band wagoners and c level rappers.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Uncle Luke's cash flow ran out.
Miami was a dump even when Uncle Luther and the rest of the UM booster crew were at their height. Players went to Miami because of (1) the NFL pipeline, (2) the night life, and (3) because it was very close to home for most of their players. All of those guys went despite the terrible infrastructure, poor academics, low fan support, and an athletic department on a shoestring budget.

And if Thomas ends up sticking with Miami, it will be because of geography.

Last edited:

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Looks like he will visit this week. This may be our NSD surprise this year. This would be a great get. Good speed rusher. He looked fast at the UA all star game.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.

Miami ain't what it used to be by a long shot. When you consider how mediocre the program is, that their facilities are nothing short of a dump and they have such poor attendance for their games I don't see why any kid would want to go there unless he wants to stay close to home.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I really hope we can convince Chad to come to the Capstone to get his degree. But everything I've read on this board seems to point to him sticking with the U. Hope I am wrong.

tidepreacher

1st Team
Jan 13, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Re: DE / Jack Chad Thomas Updates (Miami Commitment)

Tweeted today: Bama...best visit ever. Also tweeted, "Thinking w your heart will mess your whole future up." Good signs for us

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: DE / Jack Chad Thomas Updates (Miami Commitment)

Tweeted today: Bama...best visit ever. Also tweeted, "Thinking w your heart will mess your whole future up." Good signs for us
That is excellent info. I am beginning to think we may just flip Mr. Thomas despite mom and distance.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.